• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Mind Crystal would not sound right. It sounds like people are mistaking it for the whole "Mind, Body, and Soul" but instead of body we have heart so that is not where the naming is based.

Years
    They could but the only thing wrong with Snorlax is that it probably wouldn't get annoyed by water. Also it would be kind of awkward to water a Snorlax.

ROTFLMAO!!! hahaha

Really! That IS funny. Water a Snorlax....pfft. hahaha. That's like having a bird bath. OK, let me get my Pidgey loofah! ^_^

I want them to keep the Sudowoodo feature. That was awesome! Now, I want to see a dancing Sudowoodo sprite. I like the Farfetch'd chase thing as well. ^_^ It didn't take long to return it to the guy, but it was funny. It's the little things about the original GS that makes the game so enjoyable for me. ^_^ Hopefully, the remakes keep the little features that make the game great.

Years
    Update from the official Pokemon site.

https://translate.google.com/transl....jp/game/ds/hgss/&sl=ja&tl=en&history_state0=

Here, you can find much clearer versions of the magazine screenshots.

What I find interesting is this:

Various functions and powers of the series, but the latest Pokemon series featuring a new element!

I wish I could understand Japanese, so the meaning of this would be clearer, but this translation makes it sound like we'll be getting a new elemental type? I mean, it doesn't seem like it would happen, but that's what that line seems to suggest. Anyone else able to translate it a little better?

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
    What I find interesting is this:

I wish I could understand Japanese, so the meaning of this would be clearer, but this translation makes it sound like we'll be getting a new elemental type? I mean, it doesn't seem like it would happen, but that's what that line seems to suggest. Anyone else able to translate it a little better?

I do not even know how you got to that conclusion..
    Type!? New Type!? That's absurd.

If anything, it's
    - A mistranslation (the rest of the grammar ain't so good)
    - Element as in element of game-play. An example of a new
    element was when Running Shoes were invented.

Thus, I presume the new element isn't a type, but more of a
    game-play element..

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Anew elemental type? Where do you get this idea from, I mean how?

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
    Are you kidding me? Your first post was that?

No, because you meet them before you would *potentially* receive the National Dex.

This ^^

Is why it's such a waste thread.
    There's really only two answers:
    a) No, because above quote
    b) Yes, they might add in the
    new evolutions, like they did
    in Platinum and changed up
    the dex.

Sealed, done, n-e-x-t. Was a thread really necessary?
    This could have slipped in to the Speculation Thread
    easily..

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Are you kidding me? Your first post was that?

This ^^

Is why it's such a waste thread.
    There's really only two answers:
    a) No, because above quote
    b) Yes, they might add in the
    new evolutions, like they did
    in Platinum and changed up
    the dex.

Sealed, done, n-e-x-t. Was a thread really necessary?
    This could have slipped in to the Speculation Thread
    easily..

oh wow no need to be so rude about it >:[ seriously
    and this is his first post, don't scare the newbie ;_;

anyways

i don't think they will
    because of the national dex, but this is an interesting question, maybe you meet the next two sisters post-national dex? :>

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Damn, cool down. I doubt they'll add the two "new" eevees before the national dex. Maybe after you get it, they'll be two more Kimono sisters that you can battle. ^^;

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Maybe after you get the national dex, two younger Kimono sisters will join and they have Leafeon and Glaceon. (Which will then include stronger re-battles with the original Kimono sisters)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Maybe after you get the national dex, two younger Kimono sisters will join and they have Leafeon and Glaceon. (Which will then include stronger re-battles with the original Kimono sisters)
    ^ This.

I can totally see two, new Kimono Sisters with amazing kimonos to match up with their eeveelutions after obtaining the National Dex.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Won't be a new type, you people keep forgetting HGSS > DPPL trading.

You're right. If there was any type of new types or new pokemon, it wouldn't be compatible with DPPT. I would just leave new things for a next generation.

Do you guys think the Lapras will still be there? No one mentioned about it I don't think, but I hope it's still there.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    A new type might not even be necessary because of how balanced all the Types are now. If a new type were to be added in though it would be in the next generation not in the GS remake.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    You're right. If there was any type of new types or new pokemon, it wouldn't be compatible with DPPT. I would just leave new things for a next generation.

I know I am, XDD!

Do you guys think the Lapras will still be there? No one mentioned about it I don't think, but I hope it's still there.

Yeah. I don't think it's mentioned because it's not a new feature, and it's not really exclusive.

Back