• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone ^^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    Hello all!
    My name is Starlight ^_^ close friends call me star heh. It's not the most original name but i''ve been going with it since the original Blue version. I have all of the Pokemon games, for all consoles x3 even if I don't play them much anymore. My favorite pokemon game? That's obviously between Pokemon Yellow and Crystal versions, but Pokemon X and Y are in the running as well now. I've heard of the Poke Community before, since about 2010 or so, but never made an account here. Very glad I have though x3 I look forward to meeting you all and helping where I can, love making new friends. <3

Also, My pokemon team will mostly consist of Eevee, and other eveelutions. I got my first shiny eevee in pokemon Red from Bill, that was definitely a surprise.(But my first ever shiny was a Pikachu x3) Ever since then, I've loved collecting eevee's and I breed them as well. As a rule for me, every new Pokemon game I play I breed my team, starting over completely. I suppose you say my greatest aspirations in Pokemon is to become an even better Pokemon Breeder! (god it sounds like Brock but oh well)

Please feel free to message me at anytime, as I almost never log out of Poke-community xD.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    ...shinies were first introduced in the second generation of games, and Bill doesn't give Eevees in Red version... o.0
    ...or was my whole life a LIE???!!! D:

Ahem...anyway...

Welcome to PC!
    Hope you'll have a great time wandering around this weird and crazy forum. o.o

And Eeveesh are cutesies... <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    Maybe it wasn't bill, It was a very long time ago xD..sorry about that but definitely shiny pokemon appear in Pokemon Fire Red. I'm not lying about that. Also you're right xD you dont get eevee from Bill in Fire Red (has been a long time) You get it from Celadon city (sorry for the confusion aslkdfj) and thank you very much xDD

Years
  • Heya Starlight, welcome to PC!

I know what it's like being a lurker. I was that way for years before eventually joining 2 years ago. Now I managed to make quite an impact on the community and met so many cool people. I'm sure that if you stick around and post a lot you'll eventually decide to stick around as well. I've been into Pokemon for years, and this forum shows I am still proud of being in the Pokemon fandom.

I bet you might enjoy our Eevee and Eeveelutions Club since you love Eevee's evolution line a lot, joining clubs can be a fun way to make new friends so you should see some of the other clubs while you're there. Anyways, have an awesome time here and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    Thank you very much Hikari10 <3 I would very much like to look into the Eevee and Eeveelutions club :D

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • Welcome to PCf StarlightEternal! You'll find many people with different games and teams to challenge you around here.

I wanted to suggest the club but you did it already Hikari :p

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    Hehe :D thank you all very much I've never received such a warm welcome before on a forum. <3 Also I will check out the Facebook page xD thanks for that as well

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
    Years
  • Welcome to the site! I love eevee to and all of the eveelutions! Umbreon and Sylveon have to be my favorites with Vaporeon and Jolteon in a tie for second! They're all adorable and kick butt!
    Hope you'll like it here, I love this place already for being here such a short time!

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    welcome to the site :)

starting anew here too! be sure to read the rules so you can have a smooth sail around these parts :)

Years
  • Eevee is way too cute! I just hatched a modest female with almost all perfect IVs and evolved her to Sylveon. Hoping to get the other eeveelutions when I have more time as well. <3 They always make for an amazing team. And if you ever need help with trading or the like, check out the wonderful Trade Corner, yes?

Welcome Starlight; very good to meet you. You have good taste if you're into Yellow and Crystal because they rank very highly on my favorite Pokemon game list too.. but in the end I think I'd go with Crystal because it had a lot to do and the sprites were adorable. All of Pokemon is great, though, and each generation keeps getting better and better. X and Y are what I've been waiting for for so long.

Enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around for a long while! ♥ Do give me a shout if you need some help.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Welcome Starlight, great to meet you. I think the eves are great as well, lol almost forgot about them its been so long since I lasted played.

Back