• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    Hey everyone, I'm CrashMan.
    I'm bad at introductions, and I can't seem to think of anything else to say other than I'm glad to be here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi there bud, welcome! Maybe to break the ice, you could perhaps tell us about your interests, or maybe if you love pokemon, your favourite pokemon/games? Those sorts of things! Regardless, I hope you have a nice time, and remember that the staff is always here in case you have any questions~ <33

Years
    Hello there Crash, and hopefully everything is going well.

As already said by you-know-who, we'd love to hear about what you like so we can recommend stuff for you here, or there's also signing up for a mentor in the adoption center to show you around the forums. I would have asked more questions but those got covered already, so not much else other than taking time to explore and see what interests you.

Well, I guess I'll let you explore the community and see what interests you and on that note do enjoy your time with us on PC! I'm here if you ever want to talk.

Years
    Sorry 'bout the late reply everyone!

Where to start? I've been playing Pokemon since I was 5, when when my aunt gave my brothers and I her copy of Red version. Been hooked ever since! I wish I knew more about the competitive scene. More than likely, all of my favorite Pokemon are probably hard to use.
    I can't decide whether Scizor or Minccino is my all-time favorite Pokemon; both are awesome to use.

I also have other hobbies, so if anyone's down to talk pro wrestling, TV, or music, that'd be sweet.

Glad to have you as well. :D Welcome, CrashMan!

Haha yeahh most of my favorite Pokemon aren't really good to use in the competitive scene, either. Maybe in NU but hardly any tier above that. Minccino's line is one of the cutest overall so I'm liking you already! Always awesome having people with such good taste on PC. Sit back and have a good time posting.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    hello crashman welcome to pc! if you're into tv, you could check out the culture and media section! also, check out the general pokemon section if you just want to check out pokemon conversations. let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm.

Back