• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    Hi, I am Fluxium and I'm glad to be a part of this community!
    I live in Germany and I'm interested in Pokemon since I am 7 years old (turning 16 this year).
    I recently discovered RPG Maker and now I cant wait to finish my huge tileset and start making my own game :)
    Really looking forward to meeting some of you and getting/searching for helpful tips on how to make complicated game stuff :D
    Thats it for now, peace!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh well, for RPG Making stuff, you're free to head on over to the Game Dev. board anytime! I'm not that knowledgeable about these sort of stuff sadly, but the members over on the Game Dev board will be more than happy to assist and help you out!

And I wish you good luck. ^^ I'd love to learn a bit more about ya'! o: See you around, hopefully~ If you ever have questions or just want to chat about anything, I'm always open to PMs or Vms. Bai for now! <33

Years
    Hey there, welcome! :)

Ah, so you're making a game? As Dragon said above, we have a very helpful Game Development section to check out where you can share your game's progress, get help should you become stuck with something, or even chat about other fan games!

Hope to see you around! Feel free to drop me a line if you ever want to chat as well~

Big welcome, Fluxium! Great having you. [:

You're covered well here if you're into game-making for sure, I don't have any talent there but a lot of members are experienced and are glad to help out. Always pays off to keep working at it and get feedback once you've finally published your game so good luck and be sure not to give up. ;p

Let the staff know if you're unsure of where to post and have a blast!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC.

Back