• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Fellow Pokemon Enthusiast

Years
    Hi everyone, nice to meet all of you. Pokemon has been a huge part of my live, my best friend and I meet playing Pokemon. I have been playing since Yellow version on the GBC. Water-Type have always been the way have battled. Something about the ocean/Ice and the Pokemon 2000 movie has had me hook on water-types since the beginning.

I hope to meet new people and learn more about the games internal. I'm a student studying computer programming and hope to develop an web application that will push battling to the next level. With that said, and being new, were is a good place to ask question about that?

Years
    Lol welcome to PC IFD (I hope it's ok to shorten your name :P).

It sounds like you're quite the seasoned Pokemon trainer if you've been playing since Yellow. Which games have been your favorite? I too love water Pokemon. My first Pokemon was a Piplup so water types mean a lot to me. It's quite amazing what Pokemon can do and it's great that your best friend was found through it.

Umm if you're looking for computer help perhaps check out the Computers and Technology Section and make a thread there for help. But if it's minor then maybe just go to its DCC and ask there.

Anyways have a great time here and I hope to see you around!

Years
    Oh hey a fellow Water-type fan. Nice to see you Infected!

If you are a huge fan of Water-type Pokemon so much, I'd recommend visiting my Water-type club in Pokemon Clubs for discussing so many things about the type and its resident Pokemon. Fun Size already directed you to Computers & Technology but at least that's there if you're interested in the techy stuff, and the resident mod Tsutarja is always there if you need his help.

Good luck and do stick around with us, and while you sadly missed the Get-Together I'm sure you'll still enjoy PC on its own. Catch you soon and I'm always here if you want to talk!

Hi there Infected! Big welcome to PC. c=

Water types are amazing, yeah.. I love Squirtle and Totodile especially, used them in the games more times than I can count. How long have you been interested in programming? Would love to learn some things but I'm just too busy for that sort of thing right now. Wishing you luck on your project - hope it'll turn out great! Enjoy your time on the forum and please do ask if you need help. :)

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    Hey there, Infected! It's super nice to meet you and stuffs. C: That's awesome you are a long time Pokemon fan and omg Pokemon 2000 was an amazing movie. Lugia's song though. <3

Anyways, hope to see you around and hope you enjoy PC. ^-^

Years
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to the community.

Hi Funsize nice to meet you and thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Ill have to poke around and see what information is out there. My favorite game so far would have to be X and Sapphire for the GBA. LeafGreen would have made that list as well but I made a mistake before going to the Orange island got stuck, which resulted in a restart of the game. So I never finished it. But I really like the remastered version of the old games. I just picked up the new Alpha Sapphire and cant wait to start playing it, I hope its as good as the original.
    Lol welcome to PC IFD (I hope it's ok to shorten your name :P).

It sounds like you're quite the seasoned Pokemon trainer if you've been playing since Yellow. Which games have been your favorite? I too love water Pokemon. My first Pokemon was a Piplup so water types mean a lot to me. It's quite amazing what Pokemon can do and it's great that your best friend was found through it.

Umm if you're looking for computer help perhaps check out the Computers and Technology Section and make a thread there for help. But if it's minor then maybe just go to its and ask there.

Anyways have a great time here and I hope to see you around!
    Hikamaru I did see that FunSize pointed me in the direction of Computer & Technology and if I do need some help Ill get in touch withTsutarja.
    Oh hey a fellow Water-type fan. Nice to see you Infected!

If you are a huge fan of Water-type Pokemon so much, I'd recommend visiting my Water-type club in Pokemon Clubs for discussing so many things about the type and its resident Pokemon. Fun Size already directed you to Computers & Technology but at least that's there if you're interested in the techy stuff, and the resident mod Tsutarja is always there if you need his help.

Good luck and do stick around with us, and while you sadly missed the Get-Together I'm sure you'll still enjoy PC on its own. Catch you soon and I'm always here if you want to talk!

Hi Sheep, Squirtle and Totadile are some of my favorite water types as well. I'm also a huge fan of Gyarados, Lapras, and Feraligatr. As for programming I have been interested in it since a web design class in high school. I was amazed how code could be turned in to colorful and interactive websites.
    Hi there Infected! Big welcome to PC. c=

Water types are amazing, yeah.. I love Squirtle and Totodile especially, used them in the games more times than I can count. How long have you been interested in programming? Would love to learn some things but I'm just too busy for that sort of thing right now. Wishing you luck on your project - hope it'll turn out great! Enjoy your time on the forum and please do ask if you need help. :)

Back