• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm new.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Hey there and welcome aboard to the community! Why wait a couple of months just to create an account? You may have missed out on all the great stuff we had, especially events, and discussion topics you may be interested in. Now that you're here, you'll never stay inside that guest bubble again. xD Being part of PC is amazing, you'll meet lots of friends that may have the same interests that you may have, and there's plenty of time to explore here. :) PC is very diverse and as always, loads of fun.

The staff here are very nice, and are always around if you need any help. Go ahead and ask questions! Read the rules and have fun! See ya!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello SneakyEpicface11. It sure takes a decision to join Pokécommunity. It's good thing we have something in common. I joined this forum about 10 days ago. You could check Pokémon Club section if you want to. Have a nice day!

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Oh, pff, this thread should have more replies! Welcome to PokeCommunity, SneakyEpicface! Your name is pretty unique, if you ask me, and I see you're into Lance, huh? I've always thought he was one of, if not the coolest of the Champions, especially since he has a cape and uses Dragon-types, but mostly the cape. ;) Do you have any specific interests in the Pokemon franchise, such as the games, anime, or TCG? No matter what your particular interests are, you should be able to find your place somewhere in the Alternatve Pokemon Discussions forum! It has everything you need from the anime, to manga, to the TCG! Alternatively, there are the Pokemon game discussion forums (1, 2) if you would prefer discuss those.

Again, welcome to PC, and enjoy your stay! (:

Years
  • Hi. I'm new. I've been checking out PokeCommunity for a couple months, and decided to finally make an account!

Hello SneakyEpicface11, and welcome!

You were just like me when I first joined, I was once a lurker but I never made an introduction. I have since made so many friends here and you might make new friends too. Antemortem has already directed you to the various Pokemon-based forums here that you might want to check out. I hang out in most parts of the site so expect to see me a lot.

The staff are very helpful, and are always happy to lend you a hand anytime. Also, I love helping newbies feel welcome. If you ever need someone fun to talk to, I'm your girl. Just send me a VM and ask me anything!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    It's good that you've joined, sir! And it seems that you've been getting quite a warm welcome already! <3 Here's one more for you, just for good measure, and to show just how much of an awesome person you are! What kind of forums have you found yourself at home in? Even if you've found a particular section that you like, it's kind of hard not to spread the love to other sections, because PC is that wonderful~!

...Though I'm being fairly serious, there are so many things about this place that just brings me back no matter what it is, and letting the new users know about it is the best way to keep it growing. :3

That said, enjoy PC to fullest extent, and if you wanna talk and stuff, don't be afraid to VM/PM me~!

Years
  • Definitely better late than never! Welcome to PC and it's great to meet you, Sneaky! Hope it's all right if I call you that. :3

I'd love to know a little more about you - that would definitely make it easier to make friends as well as get a little more replies for your introduction thread. We're a very friendly place so there's no need to be afraid! Though you're definitely not obliged to add anything else since I understand it can be hard to talk about yourself, so I'll ask you a few questions instead. What's your favorite Pokemon and Pokemon game? Is there anything you like outside of Pokemon? Maybe your favorite video game series or TV show? I'll add in the "what's your favorite color?" question for good measure too, haha. It's always fun getting to know the new members that join so if you'd like to talk to some of our other newbies and older members, you should stop by the New Users' Hangout and chat away there. ^^ But there are a lot of other chat threads around here as well as many other sections, so I'll leave that up to you!

I see you're playing Black right now, which is cool! Who was your starter? I went with Oshawott in White and Snivy in Black 2, so Tepig's probably next in line to be used for me. Going by your signature I'm going to assume you haven't played the first, second, and third gen games yet, orrr am I wrong? You totally should if not; the games have improved soo much since Red/Blue/Yellow, though they were always very addicting! <3 But even if you're not interested in trying them, we still have plenty of places for you to post in.

Have a great time and I'll keep seeing you around, yes?

Back