• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello? Maybe, possibly, I don't know?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    Hello! I'm ZeldaFeb. I wouldn't say I'm new to Pokemon, but I'm still noob-ish and have a lot to learn about the game, more specifically competitive battling. I joined in order to ask questions about IVs, EVs, battling, friend safari, and all that stuff, but this seems like I have a lot more to do than just that.

Also, I'm a student, so this website would be a great way for me to procrastinate as I deny all of my responsibilities and cry silently as my grades continuously decline. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello? Maybe, possibly, I don't know?

Hello there, dear! Welcome to the forums today; you can call me Dragon!

And don't worry. I'm a friendly dragon. rawrrrrr.

Anyways, it's good to have you on board! Tell me, do you like playing Legend of Zelda games? They're one of my favourite series! I can't wait for Hyrule Legends and the new Zelda Wii U to come out; those are going to be fuuuuun!

We have our battling and team battling section if you'd like to learn about battling, as well as our PC showdown server here: https://pokecommunity.psim.us/

So that you can play simulated competitive battles with the members who go there! You can also head to the trade corner for some knowledge about IVs and EVs, mmkay?

And have a nice day! Hope to speak with you more soon, and don't be shy on VMing me or PMing me, or sending me a friend request - I'd happy be a friend of yours! <33

Years
  • School.. gaaaah. Procrastinate your way through it just like I did. 8D Welcome, ZeldaFeb, good having you here! There are a lot of places here where you can ask questions and we've many knowledgeable Pokémon fans across the community so you shouldn't ever get lost. I'm pretty well-versed in IVs and EVs so if you have questions I'm more than happy to help out a bit. n~n

See you around!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hiya ZeldaFeb, welcome to PC! Wonderful to have you here ^_^

Really great to hear you're interested in competitive battling! It's really fun, and there's a lot of strategy to it, so it never gets old ^^ Like Dragon said, the battling and team building section is a great place to learn about the strategies and how to build a good team, and trade corner is good if you're looking to learn ways to breed for some competitive Pokes in-game.

Hope you have a good time here! You've picked a fun bunch of people to procrastinate with ;3

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Also, I'm a student, so this website would be a great way for me to procrastinate as I deny all of my responsibilities and cry silently as my grades continuously decline. :D

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

Hey welcome! My "name" is Mawa, nice to meet you!

I assume you are a fan of Zelda?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

Hey welcome! My "name" is Mawa, nice to meet you!

I assume you are a fan of Zelda?

Thanks Mawa! (: And yes, The Legend of Zelda is my favorite video game series (sorry, Pokémon) and it's what first got me into Nintendo.

Back