• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PC!!

Usuru

ウスル☆
Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2017
    I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself! I'm Usuru and well, I'm here to have fun!! My sister is MechaGladiator, but she calls me, Usu-chii! You can call me that too if you want, we think it's fun to say, ha ha! I love pokémon, my favorite pokémon is Clefairy!♥ Peaches are my favorite fruit, I love to eat them~! Also, I love a good joke and laughing, hee hee!♪

OK, I'll see you guys around!!
    。*:☆(・ω・人・ω・)。:゜☆。​

Years
  • Hey usuru welcome to PC you like any pokemon hack or game and yeah my favourite pokemon is luxray . clefairy is also cute. If u have any problem feel free to ask.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Glad to have on board, Usu-chii! We should automatically be friends because the Clefairy line is one of my favorites too, yeah? I used to have a peach tree in my backyard, they were the best, makes want to grow another one , haha. Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? Favorite joke?

If you need help, or just fancy a chat, don't hesitate to contact me. 8]
    See ya around!

Usuru

ウスル☆
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2017
    Hey usuru welcome to PC you like any pokemon hack or game and yeah my favourite pokemon is luxray . clefairy is also cute. If u have any problem feel free to ask.

Hi! Thank you~! I don't really know much about any pokémon hacks, but Luxray is super cool! That's my sister's favorite pokémon too! Awesome~!!♪

Welcome to PC! Glad to have on board, Usu-chii! We should automatically be friends because the Clefairy line is one of my favorites too, yeah? I used to have a peach tree in my backyard, they were the best, makes want to grow another one , haha. Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? Favorite joke?

If you need help, or just fancy a chat, don't hesitate to contact me. 8]
    See ya around!

Hi! It's nice to meet someone who likes Clefairy~!♥ YAAAAAAAAY!!\(≧▽≦)/ You used to have a peach tree in your backyard!? That's so cool! I bet they were really good!! Aaaaw, I wish I could try some from that tree!( ̄ε ̄) Oh and my favorite pokémon game, well, my top 2 has got to be Pokémon Colosseum and PMD: Explorers of Sky! I played those games a bunch over and over again!! As for my favorite joke, there were so many funny things I've heard and seen, I can't really think of anything at the top of my head at the moment, ha ha! Thanks for the welcome~!♪

Welcome! I've seen you around. You seem pretty nice and awesome. Have fun :D

Hi! Thanks for welcoming me here! You seem pretty nice and awesome too~!!♪(o^▽^o)/

Light_Archer

Meowing for days.
    Years
  • Hey, Usuru, welcome to PC, and nice to meet you! :pink_laugh: I'm also new to this site, so I hope to see you around the forum! And I have to admit, the Clefairy line is adorable. The Ralts evolutionary line has to be one of my favorites, though.

Usuru

ウスル☆
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2017
    Hey, Usuru, welcome to PC, and nice to meet you! :pink_laugh: I'm also new to this site, so I hope to see you around the forum! And I have to admit, the Clefairy line is adorable. The Ralts evolutionary line has to be one of my favorites, though.

Hello~!♪ Thanks for welcoming me here!! Since you're new, I welcome you here too, ha ha! I think Kirlia is a pretty pokémon! Oh, and Gardevoir!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Am I too late? :c

Hi Usu-chii (Omg, your sister is a genius, I loved this nickname xD) Welcome to the PC, nice to meet you!

From what I've seen in your introduction, you reeeally seem like a cool and funny person! I like that >.< .... OMG THAT SIG ... I CAN'T LOOK AT IT! IT'S FULL OF CUTENEEEEEEEESSSS .... Ahem ... sry for that xD Anyways, welcome again! It's nice to have you here! I like eating Peaches too, they're not my favourite fruit though ... Clefairy is your favourite Pokémon? Cool! I love it's voice in the anime ^^ And it is so damn cute that I just want to hug it very hard >.< ... My favourite Pokémon is Lucario if you want to know ;)
    PC is a great place, where you can discuss many different topics with other friendly and awesome members that are always ready to help ^^ I think you will enjoy this place ^^

Sry for the long reply xD
    If you ever want to talk with me, just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Usuru

ウスル☆
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2017
    Am I too late? :c

Hi Usu-chii (Omg, your sister is a genius, I loved this nickname xD) Welcome to the PC, nice to meet you!

From what I've seen in your introduction, you reeeally seem like a cool and funny person! I like that >.< .... OMG THAT SIG ... I CAN'T LOOK AT IT! IT'S FULL OF CUTENEEEEEEEESSSS .... Ahem ... sry for that xD Anyways, welcome again! It's nice to have you here! I like eating Peaches too, they're not my favourite fruit though ... Clefairy is your favourite Pokémon? Cool! I love it's voice in the anime ^^ And it is so damn cute that I just want to hug it very hard >.< ... My favourite Pokémon is Lucario if you want to know ;)
    PC is a great place, where you can discuss many different topics with other friendly and awesome members that are always ready to help ^^ I think you will enjoy this place ^^

Sry for the long reply xD
    If you ever want to talk with me, just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

No, no, you're not too late! Thanks for welcoming me here and nice to meet you~!♪ I see you like my signature of CUTENESS!! No need to apologize, ha ha!\(≧▽≦)/ I love Clefairy's voice in the anime too!! So cute~!♥ Lucario is an awesome pokémon, nice favorite! AURA SPHERE!! Hee hee! I can tell that PC is a great place already! See you around~!!(o^^o)/

Years
  • Clefairy is awesome. Much cuter than Jigglypuff if I had to say. <3 I trained one to high levels in Crystal without evolving it just because haha. Good memories. Welcome, Usuru!

If you like cute things I'm sure we'll get along pretty amazingly... ;p They're the best! How has your experience been so far? If you can tell PC is a nice community then hopefully that means you'll settle in and become a permanent member. See you!

Usuru

ウスル☆
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2017
    Clefairy is awesome. Much cuter than Jigglypuff if I had to say. <3 I trained one to high levels in Crystal without evolving it just because haha. Good memories. Welcome, Usuru!

If you like cute things I'm sure we'll get along pretty amazingly... ;p They're the best! How has your experience been so far? If you can tell PC is a nice community then hopefully that means you'll settle in and become a permanent member. See you!

Hi~! You think Clefairy is cuter than Jigglypuff!? Me too, me too!!♥ Thanks for welcoming me!♪ YES! I love cute things, hee hee!♪ Nice to meet you~!♪(o^^o) So far, I really like it here! I hope to be here in the PC for uuum, as long as I can, I hope! See you around~!♪

Heyo there! and welcome to PC! great to have you here with us!

Ooh, Clefairy is a pretty cool Pokemon, I really like Clefable a lot, really good in competitve and it also looks really cool, haha. I really have a hard time to choose a favorite Pokemon, but let's say Magneton and Salamence. I bet that you're going to have agreat stay here with us, and I wish you the best of luck, you sound super nice!

Oh, if you ever want to talk with anyone feel free to send me a message, same if you need help!
    1.%20smile.gif

Hi~! Oooh, Salamance!! I love its design and awesome in battle!! I wish its Mega Evolution looked better though, well, in my opinion! Thanks for the welcome~!♪\(≧▽≦)/

Back