• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There! 。・:*:・゚☆

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    Hello, I'm Nituo! (you can call me Lorelei, too!)
    Never in my life have I saw this website before, I came across it while wandering around the internet anything pokémon related... I'm really glad I did, though!

Even though I'm a fairly new member, I've been a fan since 2007. When I got my first ever Diamond Game!
    And so on, I started collecting every main series Pokémon game. I have yet to complete all of them though, I'm a pretty slow casual player sometimes. ^^;;

Anyhow, I hope I can be more active in this comfy lovely place- and make lots of friends!!! (≧▽≦)
    I'm pretty shy, but I promise I don't bite!

Years
  • Hello Nituo and welcome to PC! We are happy to have you here! ^^

Which Pokemon game has been your favorite so far? Do you have a favorite pokemon?

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    Thank you!
    and hmm... those are tough questions xD My top 3 Favorite games so far are BW/B2W2, XY, and SWSH! BW always had a fun interesting story with a bunch of new pkmn to explore. having no access to older pkmn, it's a real refresher to me! XY's atmosphere was so nice to me, though the story is lacking- the environments were fun to be in! and Last but not Least... SWSH! It's based on a region i take big interest in, it has an overall aesthetic i absolutely love!

And favorite pokemon... i have so many!! TTvTT
    though, my favorite types are Fairy, Ghost, and Dragon! ^v^
    you don't need to answer, but what are your favorite regions and pkmn types?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i loooove your adorable pink flair. welcome to PC~

my favourite regions are Hoenn and Unova and my favourite types are Grass and Psychic :)

Years
  • Hello there, welcome to PC!
    I'm new here aswel, my favorite pokemon types would be, dark, grass and ice.
    My favorite pokemon is Umbreon.

Years
  • Thank you!
    and hmm... those are tough questions xD My top 3 Favorite games so far are BW/B2W2, XY, and SWSH! BW always had a fun interesting story with a bunch of new pkmn to explore. having no access to older pkmn, it's a real refresher to me! XY's atmosphere was so nice to me, though the story is lacking- the environments were fun to be in! and Last but not Least... SWSH! It's based on a region i take big interest in, it has an overall aesthetic i absolutely love!

And favorite pokemon... i have so many!! TTvTT
    though, my favorite types are Fairy, Ghost, and Dragon! ^v^
    you don't need to answer, but what are your favorite regions and pkmn types?

Sorry for my late reply! That's awesome to hear ^^ Crystal is my favorite game. But I also really enjoyed X/Y and Shield has been really fun to play as well!

My favorite pokemon ever is Vulpix. My favorite types are Fairy, Fire and Psychic pokemon. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    i loooove your adorable pink flair. welcome to PC~

my favourite regions are Hoenn and Unova and my favourite types are Grass and Psychic :)

aw thank you!! it's my favorite color!
    Grass and Psychics are lovely! my friend once told me grass pkmn were weak... but i showed them in a 1v4 otherwise! it's really how you raise your pkmn to determine their strength >_>

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Waves*

Welcome...I'm glad you could join us. You can be shy and still have lots of fun with all of us. :D

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    Hello there, welcome to PC!
    I'm new here aswel, my favorite pokemon types would be, dark, grass and ice.
    My favorite pokemon is Umbreon.

Thank you Crimes!
    those are such cool types to like... just like the overall vibe you give off with your appearance! >v<
    i hope you enjoy your time here in the PC as well!

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Hey,
    Welcome! it's wonderful to meet you.
    I loved gen 4, tied as my favourite with gen 2.
    I do hope you enjoy your time here and maybe I'll see you around.

Years
  • Thank you Crimes!
    those are such cool types to like... just like the overall vibe you give off with your appearance! >v<
    i hope you enjoy your time here in the PC as well!

Haha, thank you! :)
    That shiny Clefairy is adorable tho

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Hi there! Welcome and enjoy your stay! Nice to see new members here because I just came back. The more activity here, the better!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome!

I like your name and username!
    Hope you enjoy your time here.
    Sparklesarecool

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Nituo! Welcome to the community!

I'm already a huge fan of your pink / Clefairy theme. As you can see I'm something of a Fairy enthusiast myself! Definitely swing by the Clubhouse and check out the Fairy Type Club there! I have a feeling you'll like it. :)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    i feel like it'll be too much of a hassle to reply to each and individual person but I'd like to say i really appreciate all the welcomes and compliments ;v; thank you so much everyone!
    i hope you all are having a wonderful day~ best wishes!

Years
  • i feel like it'll be too much of a hassle to reply to each and individual person but I'd like to say i really appreciate all the welcomes and compliments ;v; thank you so much everyone!
    i hope you all are having a wonderful day~ best wishes!

You're very welcome! Not sure if you are much of a chatter, but feel free to join our Discord server! It's always an absolute blast in there ^^ see you around! <3

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    You're very welcome! Not sure if you are much of a chatter, but feel free to join our Discord server! It's always an absolute blast in there ^^ see you around! <3

Oh yes before you mentioned that I joined the discord while the website was in maintenance! ^^ I'm quite shy yes but I'm sure I'll pop in some day, or every now and then ~ thank you lots!

Back