• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World!!!

Trainer@PDS

An Intermediate High-School Programmer
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Hi there everyone, it's my first post and thread on pokecommunity (as you know) so I'm bit nervous as well as confused. I joined here one and a half month ago and because i was very busy with my usual work and studies, i got no time for here and i am starting this time. Talking about me I am an ambitious guy who just loves learn new things and try different things. I am one of those who can get excited for pretty small things (my bad habit).

There are my last days of high school going on as they will get end in March. I have not played Pokemon games from my 8th grade and i will start playing them again after examinations. I am average-to-good student in studies.

I am really good in just one thing and that is programming. I have created many good c, c++, java programs of my own and it's my dream to be one of game programmer of a main series Pokemon game (i program game of my own too).

Pokemon are just awesome to say but hard to work. These are my favorite games and i hope it will remain forever (i really miss playing these games a lot).

"Create and Discover" forum section is my favorite as fans get a chance to show their love for these games. I am also planning to make my own fan game too.

I hope that time spending here will be good.

Years
  • Ohh, you're a programmer! That's up my alleyway in Computers & Technology, so feel free to check out that section and maybe we could get a programming topic up and running if you want to hang out with some of the other fellow programmers we have on PC here ^^

Hope you enjoy your time here! I'm not much into programming yet, but I know some minimal basics like pseudocode and I can code in PHP as well :) Feel free to leave me a visitors message as well if you want to chat!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    That is a great goal, and I wish you the best of luck with it! I tried coding and can do it a bit but am not very good outside of the C language. Welcome to the site, if you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up wit ha message.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Heya and it's nice to meet you. Enjoy your time here at the forum. If you're ever looking for someone to talk to feel free to message me and I'll try to reply back to you as soon as possible.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello World!!!

It's okay, we all get nervous joining large communities at first! Welcome! I'm Dragon and it's nice to meet you! =) It's great that you're quite ambitious; I think learning new things is really good to grow and mature. And yeah, I'm always excited for things that I'm so passionate about, like video games and such!

Ah, I wish you luck on your dream! Programming is a really nice skill to have these days! I'm going to learn more about programming eventually, but in the meanwhile it's fun to get the basic idea and scope of it! Oh and yes, pokemon is really fun and I hope it's a series that stays for a long while. <33

Have fun, and I look forward to your activity! Lemme know if there's any questions or concerns. :3

Back