• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help a child

zgillis

Action Replay Code Master
    Years
    I was looking on craigslist and saw that someone knows a kid that wants a pc, but can't afford it and is looking for donations. I have already contributed $5.00. Check out the donation button at: https://HELPCHILDGETPC.TK

I don't know, but it seems legit. It is secure by PayPal.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I don't see the point in doing this.
    It's most likely for a selfish child who wants money instead of working for it like everyone else.
    Even with a PC, you still need(well, not need, but the PC has a purpose with it) Internet and it has to be paid monthly from what I know.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Don't you have better people to help?

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
    Sure I'll buy a computer for some kid that doesn't need one. But first let me just call up the nearest homeless shelters, medical centers, and veterans organizations to tell them they need to get their priorities straight.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Sure I'll buy a computer for some kid that doesn't need one. But first let me just call up the nearest homeless shelters, medical centers, and veterans organizations to tell them they need to get their priorities straight.

This. It's /tragic/ that the kid can't get a PC, but hey, at least he has, you know, a house.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    My thoughts. I donate to more important stuff. Kid can stop being selfish and get a netbook.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    It's called the library. Or mow lawns. In any case, thrift stores typically have older PC's for really cheap. They won't play Modern Warfare 2, but they'll run an internet browser.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I need a lot of things, things more important than a computer. But do you see me doing things like this? No.

I also happen to want a PS3, would you donate to me? No.

Back