• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • I can't really have a preference between Canada and the UK because, on both countries, their summers are like our winters.

But UK has funny accents

Years
  • Bagged milk will always be so weird me. It was really common in Russia when we lived there, probably still is, but it is soo uncomfortable to pour milk from a bag. how 2

lol @ weather. D8 About 28F here right now which is like -2C or something. We had a big blizzard yesterday so everything is slippery and icy. I took the day off from work. Commute is already near two hours, not worth it.

Years
  • Bagged milk will always be so weird me. It was really common in Russia when we lived there, probably still is, but it is soo uncomfortable to pour milk from a bag. how 2

lol @ weather. D8 About 28F here right now which is like -2C or something. We had a big blizzard yesterday so everything is slippery and icy. I took the day off from work. Commute is already near two hours, not worth it.

Oh it's easy! There's containers you stick the bags in so they stay upright.

Years
  • You should give the other series more love. Except Enterprise of course.
    enterprise is cool as well but voyager has went through things no ship as done before she may look like a small ship but she can pack one hell of a punch she had a astrometrics lab before the enterprise had gotten one and her warpcore is a lovely design

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    More milk sounds like a higher chance of it spoiling before you drink it all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back