• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I just want snow. Is either an option for that? u_u

I could say yes but it's been raining most of the afternoon and melted almost all of our snow that hasn't been piled up. We should be getting more this weekend though.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I could say yes but it's been raining most of the afternoon and melted almost all of our snow that hasn't been piled up. We should be getting more this weekend though.

Don't forget the icy conditions that'll soon come later tonight/tomorrow morning! Morning rush hour should be fun. ;)

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I have never seen snow in my life.

and I just want to see it for once. ;____;

With all the claims of you loving snow, one would think that you have several times jumped into a mound of snow and started making snow Angies everywhere :o

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Well I always said snow was only good for Christmas and that was it. I'm not in school anymore so I can't get snow days.

Years
  • Since it's summer for me at this part of the year, I seem to only want to think about cold things such as ice cream, cold drinks and water.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Our summers would be great if this country wasn't entirely ravaged by wildfires every. fucking. summer.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • See I was going to ask if it ever gets cold in Portugal but I think this answers my question.

Depends on what you call cold

During the winter it easily gets below 10ºC throughout the entire country, and in the interior mountain areas it snows a few times.

During summer, the wildfires make the heat waves worse. There was an entire consecutive week this last August when, while half the north was on fire, this area had over 40ºC during the day and 30ºC at night. It was fucking unbearable.

Edit: If you have trouble picturing what 10ºC is, just think that 0ºC is the freezing point of water, and 36-37ºC is the average temperature of the human body

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back