• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hero of the Day OOC THread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Whoo hoo new comers!

chi-zukasi, you are accepted with your twin characters. Starters are Plusle and Minun. I'm really interested in this pair...telepathy? Wild man.

Neiko Star, sorry it took a while to accept ur character. I was tire dlas night. lol But you are accepted with a Pichu (I'll accept that, sure).

You guys may now post. Have fun. :)

Yeah, you're right. :) Thanks!

I can't wait til we all start our journey too. It should be quite interesting. Are we all travelling together though? It seems like a really big group if that's true.

I wouldn't mind it though, but the police officers in the region might think we're some kind of gang or something. xD

Groups may be formed. I'd prefer gourps no larer than 5. Police Officers are present....s0 puut ur w33d awaE lol jk. (I love typing like Master Chief lololololol).

I express interest in traveling with groups. Right now leaning toward solovina's character lol...hey you woke me.

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    You guys may now post. Have fun. :)

Yay! More people! Welcome to the craziness :rambo:

SamuraiMaster said:
    Groups may be formed. I'd prefer gourps no larer than 5. Police Officers are present....s0 puut ur w33d awaE lol jk. (I love typing like Master Chief lololololol).

I express interest in traveling with groups. Right now leaning toward solovina's character lol...hey you woke me.

It's solovino... but hey! That's a nice idea! Small groups. Albeit with all this craziness I think they will look more like packs! Whoever bug catcher is lurking in the Viridian woods is going to have his butt so cooked! :D

Sorry... I'm a bit overoptimistic (good news @ home). And now that you mention my character did awake yours, I have to see how does that turn out... we came among the first and now we're going in to find the place may be torn into pieces.

Poor Dr. Oak! (I'd love to hear his opinion about all the mess)

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Seems kool with me :)

My sister, who just joined PC will be joining with us, she'll have her character information posted up ASAP hopefully :)

It's funny how trainers who run into Oak's lab don't notice two trainers standing outside the lab lol

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Years
    SamuraiMaster said:
    Seems kool with me :)

My sister, who just joined PC will be joining with us, she'll have her character information posted up ASAP hopefully :)

It's funny how trainers who run into Oak's lab don't notice two trainers standing outside the lab lol

LOL I hadn't noticed... I guess the bench is down the road and the aspirants are a little too eager to meet their new Pokémon (not to say Dr. Oak, too), tat they just don't notice.

The better for our chars, SM.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    Yeah, small groups seems to be the best way to do it. I wonder who Waverly may go with...hm since Tobias seemed to notice Waverly, maybe she would end up going with Travis and him?

Just a thought. :P

Candy, since Waverly wants to do contests, I was thinking her and Lexie could go together cus they would be going to the same cities, and maybe even be rivals! Plus they could train together, and we both have Eevee's! lol it's cool either way.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Sounds fine with me. Maybe it could be the four of us (Travis, Tobias, Lexie, Waverly)? Who knows. We can see how things go. :)

I'm gonna try to get a post up either today or early tomorrow since there's no school tomorrow! :D

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Working on my first real post, I can imagine no one will want to deal my jerk on a character. Randy is very unlikeable.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    Sounds fine with me. Maybe it could be the four of us (Travis, Tobias, Lexie, Waverly)? Who knows. We can see how things go. :)

I'm gonna try to get a post up either today or early tomorrow since there's no school tomorrow! :D

That sounds good to me, and thanks btw, your post helped me get rid of my writer's block! I can work on a post now! wahoo!!!!!!

edit* I had my post almost done and my computer crashed! I DIDN'T SAVE IT!!! :'[ I think I'll take a break for a bit cus I am not in the mood anymore... :\

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Years
    Heh, sorry for being so late, but I had some unlikable office duty to do. it turned OK :D so I'm going to check the other posts and see what was has happened, since Tobias is still outside trying to bring Travis to the lab :shocked:

And now it turns out there's they playful Eeve, and even more trainers than before.

This is an authentic starters party. Where's the camera?

Candy your proposal for a group seems interesting. I like to think Tobias would find Autum and Waverly pretty interesting. Oh and definitively Keoni and his Cubone give him the creeps:cool:

I'll try to post in the next two hours. All be happy!

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Working on my first real post, I can imagine no one will want to deal my jerk on a character. Randy is very unlikeable.

lol I can see why.

But I like this, because it's unique. I like well developed characters. And most characters here are pretty well developed.

Your character is a full example of my motto, which is a Metallica lyrics mentioned in Damage Inc and St. Anger. lol

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
    "And most characters here are pretty well developed."

Yeahh.... -stares- Are you still taking sign-ups?

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Are you okay billie_lightning? xD

That sounds good to me, and thanks btw, your post helped me get rid of my writer's block! I can work on a post now! wahoo!!!!!!

edit* I had my post almost done and my computer crashed! I DIDN'T SAVE IT!!! :'[ I think I'll take a break for a bit cus I am not in the mood anymore... :\

Geez, that sucks. D: That's happened to me before and I was really pissed after that. :/

Candy your proposal for a group seems interesting. I like to think Tobias would find Autum and Waverly pretty interesting. Oh and definitively Keoni and his Cubone give him the creeps:cool:

Haha yeah, I think our group will be pretty wacky to say the least. :P

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    I dont know how long it will be before I post, I am in the process of moving, so I dont know how long it will be till I can use the internet. If it get's too long, I think I'll drop out of the RPG to make things easier for all of you guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back