• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hero of the Day OOC THread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Autumn couldn't possibly be inside because she's talking to Russell... who's a ways away from the lab on the outskirts of town

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Nah, I'm outside of the lab now. :P

I may have a post up soon, depending on how I feel and what I can come up with. I'm just now getting over a cold so it may not be the "liek ttly bes post evarrr" but yeah. >_<

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    Autumn couldn't possibly be inside because she's talking to Russell... who's a ways away from the lab on the outskirts of town

Yeah, she's outside. I meant Tobias is to leave the lab and follow her, but I guess that would not sound very good:cool:
    And, right, Waverly is outside. I mistook her for Lexie.

Yay for crowds! *is strangled by Tobias' Bulbasaur*

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    So my sister is typing her info right now...she really wants an eevee.

I told her a pokemon could be claimed only 3 times, she doesn't wanna accept that. So I compromised and said I'd let you guys decide. Do you think it's okay to let her have an Eevee?

I'll leave it to you guys, PM me with a yes or no, and then I'll decide, and Floeboe...don't think me of harsh, but if the community says no, then it is final...sorry.

PM me with response. I know her character well, and she'd really love an Eevee.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    Name: Jesse Ann Jacobs
    Apperance: She stands of average teenager height, about 5'6. She has crystal blue eyes and long brown hair that reaches the top of her back. She wears black pants and a black T-shirt that have the sleeves rolled up. She wears a red velvet choker with a Firestone on it. She wears black Vanns and has a black back pack with a few possesions, including a cell phone, a journal for writing, pens and pencils, a pokedex, and other little knick knacks.
    Personality: She laughs and is outbursting to hide her sadness and fear. She wants to be with people but dosen't want to be excluded. She fears being alone. She prefers to look tough so no one will pick on her. She wants to be noticed but also does not want to loose her friends. When she is happ she knows everthing will be alright.
    History: When she was 7, her father was killed in a car crash. The only thing that she will carry of his is the Firestone wrapped around her neck. Her mother has been sruggling to keep the family going but can no longer do it, so she sends Jesse on her way to become a pokemon trainer. Heartbroken she leaves and hopes to find the one who killed her father.
    Strengths: She is an excellent writer, not only are her works extremely long, but they ensnare the reader into finishing them. Jesse is also good at science and math. She knows how to fight anyone and can save some one when their life depends on her.
    Hometown: Pewter
    Popularity: You'll never see her with a jock. She is thinks that they are too stuck up. She is usually seen with the people who are funny and are scared like her. She is usually first for school and writing, but is not known for sports or cheerleading.
    Starter:Eevee
    Dream: Jesse wishes to be a pokemon master like her father had wanted eventually she wants to be part of the Elite Four.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    sooo i hate being the one that has to put this out there... but with this many people and such. Master Trainer Empoleon... you need to do the 1 paragraph minimum. Its pretty insulting after someone spends their time on a post and you crank something out in 3 minutes and respond with 3 1/2 lines and not even a grammar check it...

SamuraiMaster

Years
    ur kidding me.....

Ppl plz stay :(

I'll post results tonight. PLEASE PM ME IF MY SISTER SHOULD GET AN EEVEE OR NOT

ALSO: I have updated the RP rules, noting big,

One may acually please some of you.

-ON VERY RARE OCCASION, starters may be available for catch in the wild. I MEAN VERY RARE OCCASSION

-Please stay active. :( Don't leave a character waiting five days before you post. Unless you got good reason and have forwarned the forum.

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Sorry, I just can't be in three RP's at once. Also...my charrie just declared her name to every single other trainer about a week ago, and now everybody already continued their path without responding her.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    It's a shame to hear that, Neiko Star. I put some effort into checking the other characters before making my moves, and I'm sure pretty much everyone did. I just can't believe we all just skipped your char. I guess the RP taking off so fast 4 days ago finally took its toll.

I intend on staying in this RP for long, despite I can usually post once every 3 or 4 days.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    RESULTS:

Slytherfang: Yes
    Gamekrazy: No
    Candy Christina: Yes
    Solovino: No

So these are the only votes I recieved. Please PM me! If you have not voted, please send in a ballot. If the result remains tie, I will go to Alter-Ego for a tie breaking vote.

Thanks.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Sorry, I just can't be in three RP's at once. Also...my charrie just declared her name to every single other trainer about a week ago, and now everybody already continued their path without responding her.

Well, my character wasn't in the lab when your character was, so I have an excuse. :P Sorry to hear that you're leaving though. :(

Also, lorddarigarn, maybe you could make another post of you leaving the lab and seeing Waverly or something, then I could acknowledge you when I post again.

Years
    sooo i hate being the one that has to put this out there... but with this many people and such. Master Trainer Empoleon... you need to do the 1 paragraph minimum. Its pretty insulting after someone spends their time on a post and you crank something out in 3 minutes and respond with 3 1/2 lines and not even a grammar check it...

Yeah, I made my post longer and will start doing that from here on out, but it's funny that you kinda single me out like that.:\

SamuraiMaster

Years
    SirAaron 1017, I don know if you're afk due to moving, but I'm gonna move my character on. Not trying to ignore you, but Everyone else seems to be movin on.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    My inactivity is due to not having enough time to dedicate to a worthwhile post so basically I want my character to be "bunnied" or whatever till this weekend in which I may be able to write up a post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Yeah, I made my post longer and will start doing that from here on out, but it's funny that you kinda single me out like that.:\

Don't try to play the a victim cause i don't play schoolyard BS. You wrote poorly and I called you out on it, you aren't special, get over it. You've been around this forum too long to not know the rules of the RP section. grow up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back