• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HexManiacAdvance: A New Hex Editor for Gen 3 Hacking

Seamitar-X

Seamitar-X
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Hey, is it possible to edit whether the moves are special, status, or physical? If so, where is it and how do you do it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Thanks. I successfully installed the patch; however, I still don't see any option for changing the characteristic. Do I have to change the hex code instead?

I don't know much about PSS but I use the CFRU+DPE Base because it has many features that come with CFRU and that inserts the move with the new features

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Actually, the DPE adds that? Which Pokémon and moves?

After applying the patch, you have to do the instructions in the DPE and CFRU repos and follow the required edits folder. The patch adds the item slots and the move slots and CFRU+DPE repos adds the data.

Years
  • After applying the patch, you have to do the instructions in the DPE and CFRU repos and follow the required edits folder. The patch adds the item slots and the move slots and CFRU+DPE repos adds the data.

Oh, haha. Actually, basic CFRU already does that. I think the "Required Edits" confused you, making you think that the Leon Base adds this stuff, and you have to change the Engine for it to work. They are actually just steps made for compatibility from Leon to CFRU, and not CFRU to Leon. There is a difference. Leon's just add items.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Oh, haha. Actually, basic CFRU already does that. I think the "Required Edits" confused you, making you think that the Leon Base adds this stuff, and you have to change the Engine for it to work. They are actually just steps made for compatibility from Leon to CFRU, and not CFRU to Leon. There is a difference. Leon's just add items.

The instructions.docx says there are steps. 1. Apply the patch. 2. apply the dpe edits and compile. 3. apply cfru and compile
    He said not all the items will work without applying cfru
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Instructions.pdf
      5.1 MB · Views: 10
    Last edited:
    Years
  • The instructions.docx says there are steps. 1. Apply the patch. 2. apply the dpe edits and compile. 3. apply cfru and compile
    He said not all the items will work without applying cfru
    Spoiler:

Like I said, it adds items and a few other things. I downloaded it and looked at it to confirm. But does it even matter?

Last edited:

Li Yun

"Does the truth exist or is it all a lie and the w
    Years
  • The program does not open the error message appears. Any suggestions on what may be causing this error? This is in Public Update version 0.4.0.

Spoiler:

Back