• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all,

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    New guy here just started getting interested in rom hacking noticed this site and liked it well theres not much to say but talk to me if you'd like

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Aye! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Please be sure to read all postings of limitations (The rules) and be sure to have fun in all you do.
    now that the formalities are done with, Hey dude, what's up, if ya ever have questions about the forums feel free to PM me, I'd be happy to answer what I can. ;D

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Hey thanks for reading my post glad to get a reply as well and right now im just tryna figure out how to put my pokemon in game kinda getting frustrated :/

Cid

Years
  • Hi, Slakar, and welcome to PC!

Wonder what interests you have? Anyway, feel free to check those forums!

~Eni

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    eni

hey eni,
    nice to meet you as well
    thanks for reading
    well im really interested in getting to know more things about Pokemon and rom hacking

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    skipper and tre hey guys thanks for the advise read the rules
    and so far i really do like it here

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum!

Read the rules then post post like there's no tomorrow!

PM me if you need help or want to be friends!

See ya around~

~ Siimo

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • yes i do have hacks there awsome
    Hey dude!!! Welcome to the world of pokemon!! *i've always wanted to say that* LoL... which hack game do you have?? Shiny gold?? Anyways... your username... do you mean by slacker?? hahaha sorry... i like to ask questions...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    yeah man shiny gold is awesome a d slacker is pretty much were i was going for, well i made a Pokemon and was going to put it in my ruby and it looked like a pretty slow Pokemon so i decided to call it slakar

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hello, Slakar, welcome to PC. Have a nice time here, and don't forget to read the PokéCommunity Forum Rules, as well as the separate rules for each Forum/Subforum. Have a good time here.

Also, I like to do ROM Hacking as well. I'm sort of an expert, so don't mind asking me anything about it that you don't know, as I'll happily answer all of your questions.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    an expert thats cool? boy you shouldnt of suggested that ill probably be asking alot of questions! haha

thanks for replying guys

Back