• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :D

Years
    Hey gals and guys! KINGJJ here :D I have Pokemon Y, SoulSilver, and Black 2. Feel free to add me on the 3ds! Friend code : 3024-6802-1579

Any questions for me? XD I'll answer all of them!

Years
    I'm slow again, but still here to say welcome to PC!

I really love 5th Gen, so kudos to you there! I really feel sad about my Black 2 save file corrupting, because I lost so much hard work on it and I don't know how to reset the whole thing so I guess that soured my hopes of replaying those games but I'm a Unova fan and still appreciate the interesting stuff it gave us. Hopefully you'll consider playing OR/AS soon, they are really great remakes that are like exactly the original Ruby & Sapphire but with a fresh coat of paint + all the modern conveniences.

That aside, do check out the Friend Codes thread in the X/Y section if you're interested in getting to add some new friends over there, but for now have fun and I'll see you!

Years
    Thanks (: and I'm thinking about getting OR this coming up weekend when I get paid haha! But I have been playing pokemon since the game first came out on the Game Boy! I love pokemon :D been a fan, practically, my whole life

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hii King! ♥ It's wonderful to both meet and welcome ya' to the PokéCommunity Forums! I'm Dragon~

I'd love to learn a little more about you too~ Do you have a favorite Pokemon game or generation? What are your favorite things to do in the games? n_n

I do hope to see you around! If you ever have questions about the forums in general, always feel free to poke me. n_n I'm open for casual conversation as well, of course! Have a great time, okie?~

Years
    Yellow has always been my favorite (: at least before SoulSilver. I just love that I have my pokemon following me around! But I don't play competitively, I don't even know how to determine a pokemons IVs hahahaha I just play to play, I have always liked the series. Played since it first came out on the GB with Red, Blue, and the special edition Yellow :D I'm a firm believer that dragon type pokemon are the greatest thing about pokemon, even with the discovery of the Fairy type. Dragons will always be my bae <3 I have cleared red, blue, yellow, SS, Ruby, FireRed, Black, B2, and Y using only dragon type pokemon :D

Years
    Ah, yes, I too have been a fan of the series for a long time, since the beginning. And you're from Florida? That's nice, because I was just vacationing there for semester break from college last week, which was very enjoyable given how horrid the weather was here in Pennsylvania while I was gone. x_x

But that aside, I did enjoy Heart Gold and Soul Silver myself, but Black 2 and White 2 are my #1 favorites in the series, so glad to see another fan of those. (Saw that you plan to start a Nuzlocke on that in the thread there...) And hope to see you around!

Years
    Yes I am from Florida :D born and raised. Haha. I joined the Marines right out of High School and lived over in California for a bit, but now that I'm out of the military, I moved back out here to be closer to my family. My mom is from Pennsylvania :) not alot of family up there anymore though, so I never went up to visit, But you lucked out on the weather haha it just started warming up again like a week and a half ago.

But yes I did start the Nuzlocke challenge for Black 2 :D only progress so far is a Purrloin named Kit-Cat

Back