• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Empire

Lurking since 2008
    Years
    Hello, i am Eternal Shadow; Some people here may know me from forums like Pokedox and The Pokemon Flamez.
    Im here for some fun and friends, im usally a nice person in general.

Im from Melbourne in Australia and live with 2 brothers and my mum.
    For more info then click my profile as it was the first thing i did when i came here.

Just because im new here it does not mean im a total n00b as i have over 800 posts on other forums and Webmaster TPFRPG (Username is ShadowStriker08) which has over 10,000 members.

I hope we can be friends and to all the mods; Don't ask me to read the rules, because... i already have :)

You can call me Eternal Shadow or ES

~ES

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hey Eternal Shadow!!
    Welcome to the forum~

I'm not 100% certain... but I may have seen the username ShadowStriker around somewhere before.

Anyhu, hope you have fun here. ^__^

See you around~

Empire

Lurking since 2008
    Years
    Hey, I saw you checking out the Shoddy Server, I am to assume that you are into competitive battling?

Yes, very much.
    Maybe we can battle someday?

Hey man, welcome to the community. I think you should love the pokemon roleplaying section because your introduction fits very well.

I do enjoy Pokemon roleplays, i have done a few in the past; i will try that a little bit later and see how i go.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    *********************welcome mate******************

Yeah, this is character minimum bypass first off, secondly every post here at PC has to have four words. Refrain from doing so again, HassleHoof.

Anyway, a little late, but welcome to PokéCommunity, Eternal Shadow. Melbourne aye, I know a lot of PC members that live there, maybe you'll run into some. :D Well, have a good time!

Last edited:
    Years
    Yay and Arcanine fan =D I'm an Arcanine fan too ^_^

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Looks like you'll be sticking around if you have a good rep at other forums, I'm glad, very rarely do people who make these threads hang about XD

Welcome! =D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey ES, welcome to PC^^
    I'am also an Arcanine fan...anyways, I hope that you have a lot of fun here and try to make many friends. I wouldn't mind being friends with you. Roam around and post anywhere you want and have fun 8D.

Back