• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Years
  • Hey guys! I just wanted to introduce myself!! My name is David or Des, whichever you prefer. I have been playing Pokemon since batteries were needed way back in the day! I am currently just killing time on White 2 until X and Y come out! So please get to know me better! message me, trade with me, or we can even battle! I just want some friends who enjoy some of the same things I do!

Years
  • Hey welcome to PC
    It is great to be here as you will soon learn
    Remember to do as much as you can here and get involved because this will provide great filler until X and Y and beyond
    Hope to see you in the forums! :)

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
    Years
  • Hi Des! Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Koga and welcome to Pokecommunity! :) Don't worry about finding friends. Everyone on PC is nice and friendly! If you ever want to talk to me feel free to PM or VM me, I'll be happy to talk to you! ^^

Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you around!

- Dr. Koga ;)

Years
  • Hello David and welcome!

I have to say it's great you're sharing a bit about yourself there, since I think I found the perfect board for you, Current Generation Pokemon Gaming which houses all the sections you may be interested in. There's Pokemon X & Pokemon Y if you want to discuss the new games, Fifth Generation Gaming where you can find some great 5th Gen topics including Black 2 and White 2, and finally both Trade Corner and Battle Center for trading and battling. We also have a Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle others.

Have an awesome time here, and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask the moderators or even the older members since they should be able to help with a thing or two. Also read the rules so you know what is and isn't allowed, since I know getting in trouble isn't fun at all. I do hope to see you around and if you need a friend just leave me a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there David!! Welcome to the forums! :D Random fact, I happen to have a close friend named David by the way. He's not on this forum but funny thing is, he likes Pokemon too lol.

I'd be happy to get to know you too. Why not tell me more about you! I know from your intro that you've been playing Pokemon since the first games, but I'd like to know more. Like what else besides Pokemon are you into? Maybe we have a lot in common that I don't know! Despite being a Pokemon forum , there are many off-topic boards here.We can suggest you sections on the forums based on your other interests and you can meet other with like minds. Just don't be afraid to share more cause we don't bite. :) We're a really friendly group of people here. I'd like to also chat with you too so I'll be sure to drop you a message or you can do the same. :)

I'm pretty excited for X and Y too! I've been looking forward to the day I can play them cause so far everything look like they'll be great games. I'm still in the process of getting my 3DS, though hopefully I can get one by October. I want to start playing the games as soon as October comes around! If you want to discuss the games to keep you occupied till then, you can always visit our Pokemon X and Pokemon Y forum. It's a pretty popular section at the moment full of people speculating and discussing the news as it's released. I've sort of been wanting to do more trades lately so wouldn't mind trading either. I also suggest Trade Corner if you want to talk about trading, or the Quick Trade Thread if you ever want to just make quick trades. There is also the Quick Battles Request thread to ask for battles. You can also just discuss about battling in the Battle Center too!

Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! As I said already you can message if you ever want to just chat. If you're ever stuck on anything throughout the forums you can always contact a member of staff in the bold and they will always help you out. See you around!

Years
  • Hello there David, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

Ah, you're like me, because I too began playing Pokémon where you had to change the batteries on a Game Boy, good times! :P And I suggest you check out the X and Y section here if you wanna get to be in the latest know of the upcoming 6th generation, and our Fifth Generation Gaming section as well if you want to discuss White 2 (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over all of the rules here on PC, in order to guarantee that you stay out of trouble.. the last thing we want to see from a new member is them getting an infraction simply because they did not read the rules at all :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (they're the users with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, David! Always feel free to leave a VM on my profile, or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat things up with me! ^_^

Years
  • Oh hey, a lot of us have been playing Pokemon since the battery days too, myself included. Those were the days.. I'd often need to bug my mom to go to the pharmacy so I could get a huge set of batteries, haha. Luckily we can charge our systems relatively easily nowadays.

The Fifth Generation Gaming board is going to welcome you with open arms if you're playing White 2! :) A lot of us are playing through those games while we wait for X and Y too, myself included, though lately I've been more addicted to Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing than anything. A lot of people here love Pokemon though so you're going to fit in very easily and find a lot of friends. Be sure not to disappear; that's probably the most important thing! Do check out the Trade Corner and Battle Center if you're looking for some fun trades or battles, and if you're interested, you can also check out our Pokemon Showdown server and get involved in that. You can set up your team through there and battle our members, which is quite fun. :D; A lot of our members chat in our Showdown server and it's one of our most popular off-site chat platforms so it's very worth it to stop by. Pretty fun way to learn the ins and outs of competitive battling if you're not as knowledgeable about that yet and a hefty bit of members have gotten a lot of battling knowledge through our servers. It has certainly helped me a whole bunch too, actually.

Go ahead and post around while you wait for X and Y, yeah? Talk about current generations, other things relating to Pokemon like the anime and TCG, and even off-topic boards. Do you like music? Movies? Anime? Video games? Computers and other technology? You can find all of that here as well as other cool things like forum games to play with the members and such, so look around. Our members already gave you some lovely suggestions as well - look through everything and I'm sure you'll have a ton to keep you busy until October rolls around. ;P Do you plan on getting X or Y, by the way? I'm getting X and my boyfriend is getting Y and I'm pretty set on Chespin as my starter. Maaan, this is all making me so excited.

Anyways, see you around, David, and a huge welcome to the forum. Ask away in the Questions & Feedback board if you ever have questions or contact one of our lovely members or staff!

Back