• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Hey!~

Years
    • Age 17
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Jul 11, 2021
    Shinomiya-san~~

Hello everyone, I'm Raegan!
    I'm pretty busy with schooling and whatnot, but I've been really wanting to find a community to hang out with in my free time.

When it comes to interests, I tend to jump from one thing to the next as the mood hits! Right now, I'm really into the Animaniacs Reboot.
    Although, when it comes to Pokemon, I've been pretty consistent at staying on board that ship. So it made sense to come here!
    I'm also really big into anime of all kinds!

Anywho, enough rambling. Nice to meet you all!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hello! I already said hi on Discord (I'm Dakota there) but I didn't realize you'd just joined here as well. Welcome to PC, fellow Canadian~

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Nice to meet you Raegan!

I can totally relate to jumping between different interests, I do that all the time.
    What kinds of anime are you into, any particular favourites?

Welcome to PC, it's cool to meet more fellow Canadians.~

Years
    • Age 17
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Jul 11, 2021
    Hello! I already said hi on Discord (I'm Dakota there) but I didn't realize you'd just joined here as well. Welcome to PC, fellow Canadian~
    Thanks! Nice to meet you, new Canadian buddy!

Nice to meet you Raegan!

I can totally relate to jumping between different interests, I do that all the time.
    What kinds of anime are you into, any particular favorites?

Welcome to PC, it's cool to meet more fellow Canadians.~

Hi! Nice to meet you!
    My favorite genres? Tough one, I like a bit of everything really!
    So it's dependent on my mood. I really like Slice of Life & Romantic anime; a lot of the time. Toradora, is probably up there as one of the best?
    I'm quite into One Piece too! Soooo... tough one!
    What about you?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Hi! Nice to meet you!
    My favorite genres? Tough one, I like a bit of everything really!
    So it's dependent on my mood. I really like Slice of Life & Romantic anime; a lot of the time. Toradora, is probably up there as one of the best?
    I'm quite into One Piece too! Soooo... tough one!
    What about you?
    Good taste.~
    I love slice of life and romance, I feel like slice of life doesn't get enough love, and I'm a big fan of Toradora as well, though I haven't seen or been interested in any shows like One Piece. I kinda just stick to the same stuff.

Years
  • Welcome aboard! Thanks for telling me about the Animaniacs reboot, am thinking of giving it a go myself if I have time hehe.

You and I are both the same in that Pokemon is one consistent thing to be a fan of. I turn off every now and then, but it's never really permanent or anything.

Anywho, hope you stick with these forums for a while and make some friends! It's a fun place I can guarantee that.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Raegan! I'm there with ya, Pokemon has always been that one consistent interest of mine. All the others don't seem to last very long. There's plenty to do around the forums, I'm sure you'll find something that peaks your interests. Enjoy your stay :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    Hi Raegan! Welcome to the community! You should definitely check out Erased if you haven't yet, I think it's on Netflix now!

LiliaSti

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Hi there, I'm Lili and I'm a student of University of artificial intelligence

SadOldMan

Developer/Epic Gamer/Humanoid Entity
    Years
  • "When it comes to interests, I tend to jump from one thing to the next as the mood hits!"
    Understandable, have a nice day.
    Jajajajaja

Back