• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey people

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    Hey everyone, my name is ShiftFG and I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pokemon, my first game was pokemon white 2 and I am loving it. Looking through many pokemon websites I found out about PKMN trainer red and have decided to become him, only unova style. I am 14 and love battling, I am happy to give out Skype details and can't wait to find my place here. I gave recently started playing ROM's on my laptop and some suggestions would be great to hear.

Cheers, ShiftFG, cya around

Years
  • Hi ShiftFG and welcome!

Your first game was White 2? I guess that means you're only new to the Pokemon games, bit odd you started playing Pokemon games this late especially since most people I've met here started with one of the much earlier generations. Anyways, are you excited for X and Y? They are going to be awesome games and I heard there will be more news surfacing in coming days.

I loved Black 2 and White 2, they were among my fave Pokemon games of all time. In fact I'm a huge sucker for 5th Generation in general, thanks to all the interesting characters and Pokemon it has and I love Unova the most out of all the regions. If you want to talk about B2/W2 you should head over to the Fifth Generation Gaming section, and since I heard you like to battle you might also be interested in the Battle Center section, which also contains a link to our Pokemon Showdown battle simulator where you can battle fellow PC members. Definitely check them out!

Enjoy your stay here, and remember that our moderators are here to help so feel free to ask any of them if you get lost. I'm also happy to talk with you, so just send me a quick VM!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hi ShiftFG, welcome welcome welcome! :D Good to meet you!

So you're new to Pokemon, then? There are so many older games that you missed out on so you should play those sometime. The graphics aren't as good as nowadays but there's a reason why Pokemon has been so popular since day one, so trying them out is definitely worth it. ^^ That's assuming you haven't yet, though, aha. Hikari has already linked you to some great places for you to explore and I definitely recommend both the Fifth Generation and Battle Center sections! :D You can chat about B/W2 and discuss plus participate in battling here on PokeCommunity, plus lots 'n lots of other things. I'd love to see you around our Pokemon Showdown server, definitely! It's a great place.

Of course there's also the Emulation section for ROM hacks, which are very popular here! You'll definitely enjoy those. I recommend trying Liquid Crystal or Flora Sky since those are wonderful and seem to be quite popular among hack lovers. Up to you, of course, and I sincerely hope that you'll enjoy PC. :3 We'd love to have you!

See you around and again, great meeting you!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Welcome, ShiftFG :) White 2 is a pretty cool game and I plan to play it soon. I have a team planned out, but I want to finish my Black 2 dex first, though it's taking a long time. I beat that game in 6 days, fastest I ever beat a Pokemon game. I also am playing Fire Emblem Awakening and it's very cool. I dont battle much but ve dabbled in it and have a practice team in UU on Showdown which could be better. Unfortunately I dont know about ROMs but you could visit the Emulation section for help about that. I hope you have a great time on PC.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
    Years
  • Hey everyone, my name is ShiftFG and I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pokemon, my first game was pokemon white 2 and I am loving it. Looking through many pokemon websites I found out about PKMN trainer red and have decided to become him, only unova style. I am 14 and love battling, I am happy to give out Skype details and can't wait to find my place here. I gave recently started playing ROM's on my laptop and some suggestions would be great to hear.

Cheers, ShiftFG, cya around

Hi there! It's great you like White 2 and now you have endless possibilities as far as playing pokemon goes. :P A lot of people really love the first and second gen games! I cant decide myself which I like better but definitely give red/blue/yellow (or firered/leafgreen) and gold/silver/crystal (heartgold/soulsilver) a shot!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    Hey, thanks for the warm welcome, I have listened to what you have said and plan to go out today and buy Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon SoulSilver ( found their names on the internet ) can't wait to start playing them :D

@ Hikari10, Yes I am looking forward to X and Y, but I do think that the main trainers could have been done a bit better

Cheers, ShiftFG

Back