• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There, From Australia.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    To be honest, I really don't know what to post so I'll just give it ago.

People can call me Al for starters, I've been following Pokemon ever since I was born and have always had a giant love for Eevee (so much so that my family and friends call me an Eevee Breeder) and all it's evolution's.

I'm currently at sixteen years of age and studying in my third last year of High school in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

I like so sing, write, dance, read and roleplay along with spending time with my dogs (four Caviler King Charles Spaniels) who are just gorgeous.

Hope that gives a little insight... Bye!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Hey Al! Welcome to PC, I'm sure absoloutely love it here! Funnily enough, I'm from Australia Melbourne too, as are a few of us here at the community! ...And I'm also in my third last year of highschool, haha. Anyway, you'll mostly find me posting around Fourth Generation Gaming and the Roleplay sections! If you need anything feel free to vm or pm, because I'll always be here for help! Or you could ask some of our lovely staff for assistance!

Anyhoo, enjoy yourself! Happy posting!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey there Al and welcome to PC. There's a lot of Australians here, so you can easily get along with them. Of course you can get along with non-Australians, like me ,too :D.
    I'm American by the way.

Hope you enjoy yourself here at PC and have fun posting!

Years
    To be honest, I really don't know what to post so I'll just give it ago.

People can call me Al for starters, I've been following Pokemon ever since I was born and have always had a giant love for Eevee (so much so that my family and friends call me an Eevee Breeder) and all it's evolution's.

I'm currently at sixteen years of age and studying in my third last year of High school in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

I like so sing, write, dance, read and roleplay along with spending time with my dogs (four Caviler King Charles Spaniels) who are just gorgeous.

Hope that gives a little insight... Bye!

Hello Al, you can call me Hikari.

And that's an interesting username you have there.

As a matter of fact, I'm also Australian! (I'm a Sydney girl) I'm 19, and still a fan of Pokemon (but you all knew that) and I liek Oshawottz.

Have you checked out PC's Roleplay Corner yet? Their resident mod is also an Aussie for your convenience. It's a pretty fun section but you'll rarely see me there.

Feel free to VM me if you need to chat, or just talk to a moderator (they are pretty easy to spot).

Have a great time here!

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hello there, Al! I hope that you're having a fun time so far, and welcome to PC~!

I myself have been playing since I was 5, Eevee's are quite the interesting pokemon, aren't they? I mean, evolving to different species and what not~ My favourite Eeveelution is of course Vaporeon~ I even
    use Vaporeon in competitive battles whenever I could. Now, this forum being a pokemon forum, we of course, have loads of discussions about pokemon. :3 For example, the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming sub-forum has great discussions about the pokemon games, like Pokemon Emerald, or even the up coming Black 2 and White 2. Check it ouuut if you want~! <3

I'm in university studying Social Work myself. I hope you'll enjoy your high school years - they say that those are the best times of your life. <3 My high school years? Well, yeah, I've made a lot of friends, and had good times, so it was cool~ And yeah, like said before, a lot of members in this forum are also from Australia too; maybe someday, you'll chat with them. But don't worry, they are nice. <3

...I, myself am hopeless when it comes to signing... and dancing...

HOPELEEEEESSSSSSS...!

But, I do love to Roleplay and write as well! Often, I make writing pieces, or fanfics, or even some poems for fun. (well, these are weak poems, but regardless!) For example...

Swabbing the Pirate ship
    Even though I am barefooted
    Oh god a splinter.

A haiku, but... you get the idea. Speaking of which, You might also enjoy the Fanfiction and Writing board, where you can basically show poems, and stories for everyone to see, as well as talking about writing in general. And if you like Roleplaying like I do, why not check out the Roleplay board? You can roleplay about anything there. <3 But there are tons of boards you can visit and meet new people; it's up to you what you want to do. <3

So yeah, enjoy yourself! I do hope you'll read the rules if you haven't already. Straightforward, but important~ And yeah, thanks for introducing yourself today! I hope we can see each other and have a chat someday. :3

P.S. I love dogs - I want to bug my mom to get one, but she's thinking about it.

Hiya, Al, and welcome to the forum! :3

Eevee is ridiculously cute, oftentimes I don't even want to evolve it. But when I do.. I can't pick which eeveelution to evolve it into! They're all just so adorable ): But usually I end up going with Glaceon or Flareon for whatever reasons aha.

Oh, you're from Australia? We have lots of members from there, some of which you've already met in this thread~! I'm from NY but really do want to visit there one day, just to see what it's like. And perhaps meet some friends that live there!

But wow, you've got quite a lot of interests. n_n More thought-out introduction threads like yours are always nice to see as well, helps people get to know you as a person.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the forum and make sure to stick around, okay? And if you ever need help, I'm always open! :D

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hey Al! I'm in on this Eevee love, I'm a huge sucker for Vaporeon especially.

And I really like dogs :O My boyfriend's shih tzu is my little baby, but my favorite breed by far is the doberman pinscher.

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Let me introduce myself,
    I am k1ngqu33n but you may call me Chris. I am 14 years old going onto 15 pretty soon in December and I am in high school in grade 10.

That's me pretty much, I'm not
    Going to tell you my hobbies because that would be pointless considering we all know each others hobbies. If you still don't know I'll give you a hint: Gotta catch em all!
    If you still don't know it I this won't be a fun time with you, hehe just kidding!

We all treat each other nice on the forum and are a friendly community!
    You'll fit right in with us!

Welcome!

Koiko

A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
    Years
    Welcome ;)

I am Koiko a Legend that never dies I can be anyone anything I am Batman err Koiko

Congratulations

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Greetings Al, it's awesome to meet another Aussie ^^! I'm Rainbow Arcanine just call me Rainbow if you want. To tell you the truth, I'm only 10 turning 11 in November, going to Year 6 next year. I'm from Sydney though, but I'd love to see Melbourne.

I'm one of the crazy fans of Eevee. It's adorable and sometimes really hard deciding whether to evolve it or not.Dogs have been my favourite, since around preschool.Well, nice to meet you Al :D!

Back