• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! :)

Years
    Hi!
    I'm Snowi, and I am completely new to this website!

I'd love to make some new friends to chat about all sorts of things with, especially Pokemon!

I can't Wi-Fi now, but if I get Black or White, then I'd love to!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, or what is known as PC for short.
    You seem like a friendly member and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here
    ^~^
    I hope you enjoy your time here at the forum.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Snowi! It's nice to see you join. :3 Let me tell ya, B/W is a really good game, and I totally recommend it! Meanwhile, you can still join in on the fun discussions the Black & White board has to offer. But that's only if you're willing to see spoilers of the game. It's up to you. :P

It's nice to meet you. Don't be shy to ask myself or my partner Hiidoran for any questions. Read the rules, and have fun! I'll see ya around! :3

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    Is your favourite type Ice, perhaps?
    At any rate, we are all totally new to everything at one point in our lives, and many of us are very nice people! I myself just tend to bore people. You won't find many better places to chat about Pokemon than here, at the Pokecommunity. And if you do get Black or White, I would very much like to battle you. Anyhow, welcome to PC! You are strongly advised to read the rules and ignore 50% of what I say!

dante1w

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to pokecommunity. Well, yeah, i guess everyone who joins here does so for making friends. Anyways, welcome, and enjoy your stay here this is not a hotel, just so you know, and i'm pretty sure we'll enjoy your presence on board :P we aint a ship either

Years
    Welcome to PC!

I will say right now it took me forever to just get my copy of Black, and you will love it! (and White too :D)

Hopefully you can get B and or W soon to Wi-fi with others and have a good time being at PC :)

Years
    Thanks for all of your replies, you all seen really nice!

I got White this morning, and if anyone wants to Wi-Fi, send me a message!

No, ice is not my favourite type, I just like the name Snowi.

Back