• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya! I'm new here :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    Hey guys, Chris here!
    I've always been a huge pokemon fan, my favourites being Mr Mime, Drowsee and Vaporeon.
    I've always rooted for Team Rocket and some of the other bad guys, I wish there was a way to join them in the games!
    I've started playing pixelmon, which is pokemon in minecraft, check out my video and see if you like me?

Years
  • I've always been curious about what it'd be like to join the villainous teams, too! Would be awesome if you could get the choice but I can't see it happening because.. well, they're bad guys. :( Luckily that's what fanfiction is for, though, so hooray! Welcome to PC, Chris. <3

If you'd like to show off your let's plays or other videos I recommend the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum in our Video Games board. Be sure to read through the rules so you can get an understanding of how things work and you'll be good to go in posting videos! Can review others' creations there while you're at it, too, otherwise everyone would be showing videos and no one would be watching haha. Good luck!

Hope you have a wonderful stay on PC. Give our staff a call if you ever need any help, all righty?

Retom

Retomplay on Youtube
    Years
  • Hi welcome there.

your name was almost as Christopherodd :P i thought you were him, he's a youtuber too.

Let's plays are cool, I try them myself but i am not good at it, you have minecraft so videos are easier :P

See ya :P.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've seen you posting a bit around here already, welcome to PC Chris!

As Sheep said if you want to check out the Video Games section and its resident subforum for Let's Plays, just remember to read the rules because I don't want you getting in trouble. There's some nice topics around Video Games so I'm sure that'll keep you busy, and do comment on other Let's Plays when you can because fellow members actually love you appreciating their work.

I do hope you have a great time at PC, and call upon the staff (like Sheep over there) if you need help. Anyways, do stick around and I'll be seeing ya around the forums!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mm, well, I remember a part in the HeartGold and Soul Silver series on where you could dress up as Team Rocket temporarily, but, it was only temporary, and you can't wear the costume again, urgh. But still, Team Rocket is pretty cool! Shame that they disbanded, but, they are one of the best villain teams in my book!

Ah, and welcome to the forums, Chris, and it's really great to meet you! Vaporeon is one of my favourite water pokemon too, hehe, but Mr. Mime and Drowzee isn't too bad either! Ah, and I look forward on seeing you around the Video Games section if you choose to visit there! The Lp board is all yours to share your LPs, and if you have any questions about that, you can contact myself, or ShadowE, the co-mod of the Video Games board. <3

Sooo, have a great night, and enjoy your stay here on PC! I hope that we could become great friends someday, and I'm always open for a chat on VMs or PMs anytimeee. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I actually like your taste in Pokemon! Vaporeon is one of my favorite Eeveelutions. <3 & ahhh team rocket. I love them. They were pretty awesome but it's a shame that they had to disband. Their evilness was pretty badass. xD

Welcome aboard btw~. It's a pleasure to meet you. Never heard of Pixelmon, tbh..I'm fairly sure it's something new that's come out, right? I would love to give it a try sometime. :) As the others mentioned, you can post your LP videos in the Let's Plays section, where you can show off your skills in gaming and hopefully get some feedback.

Anyways, I'm always up for a message if you wanna talk! have fun and I hope to see you around~

Back