• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya, my friends!

KingCrimson

crush 40 - live and learn
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    What's up, PokéCommunity?

I'd like to introduce myself: my name is Marco, but everybody just calls me Red. I've been a big Pokémon fan since my first experience with it (with Pokémon Crystal), and lately I discovered this forum through my friend joltjolteon and thought it would be a nice idea to join.

The main reason why I am here is the ROM Hacking section which really caught my attention, not only I would like to discover and support some creations, but also learn some tricks in hacking as well (and why not try to create my own hack in the future?)

Not only that, but I'll be trying to participate in other sections as well (maybe art, or anime threads, who knows?) the best way I can...

Thanks for the attention and hope to see ya around!

Years
    A lot of people come here for hacking-related discussions and help so you're in the right place. n~n The ROM Hacking category provides a lot of assistance for those looking to build their own game and a veeery wide library of games to try. I gotta catch up sometime haha. Welcome to PC, Red! Awesome nickname.

Happy to hear you'll try to explore other areas of the forum as there is a lot more to do here than read up on hacking, after all. We're proud of our hacking area but just as proud of everything else.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay! Be sure to ask the staff if you ever need some help along the way.

Years
    As Sheep said, the ROM Hacking board is really popular here so you definitely came to the right place for that. Anyways, welcome aboard Red!

We have a lot of awesome hacking topics, tools, and even downloadable hacks you can play so there's a lot under one roof over there. The resident mods (Christos and Spherical Ice) are also around when you need their help, but I hope you can achieve your dream of making your own hacked games. There is other stuff you can check out as well, so do consider that if you need a break from hacks.

Have a blast with us, and I'll be sure to try and see you around! Cheers!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello there Marco, and welcome to PokéCommunity! It's nice to see that you've been playing Pokemon for so long. Yay for long-time and new fans alike! People here are very nice, so you'll have no problems in meeting great people~!

As the others pointed out, you're more than welcome to explore the ROM Hacking section anytime you want, and you'll receive the best assistance with anything you'll need that we will provide! So don't be shy on exploring that. C:

There is so much offered here in the forums, both pokemon-related and not, so I'm sure you'll find a place you enjoy hanging out at! If there's anything I can help you with, please feel free to VM/PM me! <33

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
    Another Red? This is awesome! One of my nicknames is Red, too!
    My actual name's Alexa and it's a pleasure to "meet" you. c:

Feel free to PM/VM me if you ever want to chat with someone!
    Ciao.

Back