• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heya!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    after a few days of lurking i decided i should just go ahead and sign up for this place as it seems to be a very welcoming environment and besides reddit i haven't really found many places to discuss pokemon. so basically this is just my little hello and here's to hoping i actually post a little bit around here!

Years
  • Well let me be the first member to welcome you here to the Pokémon Community! I'm always looking for new friends! If you're shy, that doesn't much matter, because I like the 'em shy ohohoho! I always look forward to having new people to talk to and share ideas and thoughts with! I hope we can be friends and if you ever feel the urge to splurge on more than a few words and talk someone's ear off, I'll be around! Don't hesitate to drop by my Profile to leave a note or ask a question! Feel free to check out my Soundcloud if you're so inclined as well! Enjoy the community!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    thanks for the welcome!! and that's good i guess because i doubt i'll break out of the shyness anytime soon lol. i'm sure i'll be around the board posting / have something to say sooner or later!

Years
  • Haha I never got too into reddit, but PC is most definitely awesome. Welcome to the forum momi! I love your cutie avatar.

& No worries, I'm shy also, but that applies a little more to real life than online. Was tough breaking out of my shell here at first also though. =p Feel free to message me if you need anything!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hi monomomi :) Your icon is so cute! We're a welcoming environment for sure. I'm certain that you will really enjoy your stay here and be impressed by all the different discussions we have! Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity, monomomi! Cute name. :)

I'm a Redditor too, but I've only been on the trade and breeding related parts. I usually go there for quick requests and here to sort of immerse myself and get more involved with discussion and other trainers.
    I hope you grow comfortable opening up and enjoy your time here! :)

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Welcome to the community, monomomi. Glad you chose to join us :) So, how're you doing? This place is sure is the best when it comes to pokemon, with a lot of discussions about each and every aspect, be it games from the nostalgic R/B/Y to the S/M, the anime, trading cards, pokemon news and other articles on the Pokecommunity Daily... and whatnot.
    See yeah around..

Back