• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyhey!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Hey hey! My name is Mark but go by Laguna online. I got into Pokémon sometime ago, Yellow being my first game. I've only just started battling competitively though, which is one reason I've started joining pokemon forums. To get tips, friend codes and get better at the game.

My favourite Pokémon type is the Steel type and my favourite Pokémon is Aggron.

I'm currently running a team of Mega-Aggron, Ferrothorn, Typhlosion, Starmie, Garchomp and Dragalge and seem to be doing ok so far. Of course on showdown I'm not that high on the ladder though, so I expect the higher I go the more apparent my teams weaknesses will be lol

Anyway, not sure what else to say other than hey!

Oh, also my 3DS friend code is 0361-7730-2628, and my IGN is Markus. I'm willing to add anyone although I am looking for a Gible Safari. Wanting to make my showdown team in game.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet ya, Mark! <3

It's always cool to meet people who are gonna get into competitive battling! I competitive battled for around 9 years myself, so, if you ever have any questions and would like some advice on the ropes, you're more than welcome to ask me! You can check out our Battle Center for more information, too! There are links to guides, general battle discussion, and if you're making a competitive team, you can ask for it to be rated, and someone will help you out at soon as they can, and as best as possible! Since you're playing on pokemon showdown, perhaps you'll be interested in our Pokecommunity Showdown server as well! Pokecommunity members generally hang out there to battle and to chat, so, you're welcome to join us there too!

I have a fighting-type safari on my Pokemon Y file myself, but, I'll probably be wondering about my Pokemon X safari soon too. Meanwhile, how about taking a visit to the X/Y Friend Code Safari, to share your FCs with the members here? I do recommend it, if you would like to add more people for their friend safari!

Anyways, have fun, take care, and give the staff members a message anytime you have a question or a concern about the forums, and we will help you out! Cya around, and I hope we'll meet again. C:

Years
    You picked a great forum indeed. Welcome, Mark!

If you came to share your friend code, get competitive advice and looking for safaris, Aura has got that covered so do check them out now if you haven't. PC is a very diverse community with very active, helpful members, and we love having new members join everyday because it gives us more friends! Also, the staff here are very helpful so do call upon them if you need assistance.

Since you love Steel-type Pokemon, you might love our Steel-type club as well which has some cool topics on Steel-types and their amazing defensive prowess. Well, I guess those will all keep you busy so enjoy yourself here and do get active and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikari

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Welcome, Mark! If you really want help you Should either post in the Battle Center or VM PlatinumDude. He always is giving great advice and is an awesome Battler! I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC (:

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    Aggron is such a cool looking pokemon!

But he will always be beat by Mr Mime in coolness factor, according to me ;D

Aggron is the booomb ah. One of my favorite steels, I trained one to a really high level in Sapphire. :) Maybe I will raise one again since X/Y is so much better in regards to breeding and the like!

Welcome to PC though, Laguna. :-3 Definitely check out the Battle Center for all sorts of tips regarding battles and EV training. A good chunk of our members are knowledgeable in that regard so you'll get absolutely all the help you need.. I've learned quite a lot on battling from our amazing members myself thanks to all the tips and tricks provided by people and practice done via Pokemon Showdown. Luckily we have quite a great server here to try out.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to add me - the more friends the merrier, right? I'd be happy to befriend you and chat about pretty much whatever so never be scared. Talk to anyone who interests you and you'll find yourself with plenty of friends before you know it!

Have a wonderful time.

Back