• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heyo!

gyaru

agepoyo ✩
Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 19, 2022
    Hey!! I thought I posted an introduction thread but I guess I forgot lol.. anyways-- I can't believe I haven't made an account here earlier! I've been on so many pokemon forums and websites since I was young, but never this one. Well, it's better late than never I suppose ^^
    I've been a huge Pokemon fan since D&P, although my first game was HG/SS. I collect various things from cards to kiosks (mostly all vintage cause the amount of things they're making now is insane).. Oh!! I'm also a shiny hunter, but I get super distracted from trying to finish the dex.. SWSH is almost complete tho xD
    Sorry for rambling!! I'm glad I'm here and I hope to get along with you all :)

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Welcome, nice to meet you!

I've also been a fan since DP, and it's always cool to see people collecting things. I'm really interested, what is collecting kiosks like?

Good luck with your shiny hunts, and rambling isn't something to apologize for, this is your introduction thread! Hope to see you around.~

Years
  • hi gyaru!! I love DP too, was the last game I replayed. what's a Pokemon kiosk? is it the thing that pops up when I google Pokemon kiosk? is that mega expensive lol? I can only imagine what your room looks like.

also do you hanasu the nihongos?

Years
  • Ooh! Fellow Gen 4 fan! Purely off of nostalgia bias those were my fave games haha.

Good luck on the shiny hunting escapades and Dex completion as well. And welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Gen four is my favorite gen too! I just beat pokemon pearl and I've been looking for a shiny sentret with the radar for a long time now

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome gyaru! Gen 4 is my favorite generation. I'm really hoping we get remakes next year. I completed the SWSH Pokemon in about a day lol. I did play non stop that day though, it was a living dex too. The Trade Corner is a great place to get those missing Pokemon. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Back