• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
  • Are we able to catch Ho-Oh in SoulSilver? I had a couple of people tell me that we could.

In the old GSC, Pewter City was where the Rainbow Feather was obtainable. If feathers are still used then Kanto is where to look. Level 70 Ho-oh, SS.

Corazón

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    In the old GSC, Pewter City was where the Rainbow Feather was obtainable. If feathers are still used then Kanto is where to look. Level 70 Ho-oh, SS.
    Do you know where in Pewter? Do you need to use an itemfinder or something along that line?

Years
  • Old Rod before Union Cave fisherman on the pier.
    Good Rod from Fisher just west of Mohogany.
    Super Rod from Kanto, same house south of Lavender.

Trade Reg Gyarados 'scale' for Exp Share. Mr. Pokemons house.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • What does the score in your trainer card refer to?
    It's points collected from things you do in the game. - i.e. battles, accomplishments, etc.

how about the magnet train pass?
    You find the Copy Cat's missing doll. It'll be found in the Pokémon Fan Club in Vermillion City. Give it back to her and you'll get the pass for the Magnet Train.

Corazón

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    where can you find the ev items?

Last edited:

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • Well I screwed up and encountered Raikou for the first time w/o using a synchronizer, then saved. Now I have no idea what nature it is, and it's probably wrong. Now I know that the nature is determined the first time you see it. But what If you faint it? It still reappears right? If you faint it, will it have a different nature? *crosses fingers*

Years
  • Now, I've read the whole Safari thing on Serebii, but I am still not understanding the whole block thing. Can someone sum up what the blocks are please?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Well I screwed up and encountered Raikou for the first time w/o using a synchronizer, then saved. Now I have no idea what nature it is, and it's probably wrong. Now I know that the nature is determined the first time you see it. But what If you faint it? It still reappears right? If you faint it, will it have a different nature? *crosses fingers*

You faint Raikou and you kill it. No more chances.

As for the blocks, you find/buy blocks (not sure) and you build your own Safari, I believe. By placing certain blocks it attracts certain Pokemon.

Question: on the PokeAthlon display skill window of your Pokemon, there are stars, and some empty ones. That leads to think you can develop your Pokemon's PokeAthlon skills.

If that's true, how to do that?

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I've tried everything to get my Eevee happy enough to evolve to Espeon, but it still won't evolve. And it's already at level 20. What am I doing wrong?

Corazón

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    I've tried everything to get my Eevee happy enough to evolve to Espeon, but it still won't evolve. And it's already at level 20. What am I doing wrong?
    Just keep on training it in the morning & let it walk with you. It will evolve sooner or later. One of my Eevee's took til lv 30.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    But there is one of Espeon's attacks that it learns before level 30 that I want it to learn.

Back