• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Does the Trainer Card records the date and time of just your first time beating the Elite Four with 8 badges or both first time after 8 badges and after 16 badges? And do I get the National Dex after beating the Elite Four with 8 Badges or with 16 Badges?

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Will Pokemon still evolve even if they're not in the current generation, but the pre-evolved form is?

E.g. I have a Swinub that will evolve into Piloswine. Will that evolve into Mamoswine if it learns AncientPower?
    Yeah I currently have an Ambipom and I havent beaten the League yet

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Does the Trainer Card records the date and time of just your first time beating the Elite Four with 8 badges or both first time after 8 badges and after 16 badges? And do I get the National Dex after beating the Elite Four with 8 Badges or with 16 Badges?

Years
    Tip: Wait for your question to be answered. We have other people's questions to take into account, so don't doublepost unless we've been ignoring for a while.

Didn't you ask this before? Oh well, the TC only records the first time, and you get the National Dex after spotting 250 Pokemon I believe, and catch something number Pokemon. I don't really remember, but I'm sure after 16 badges.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020

First Time Only, you get National Dex when travelling by the SS Anne the first time after the Elite 4.

Years
    Alright, I'll tell ya.

South of Ercuteak, there's a big patch of grass that has Stantler. They are Level 15, and give out 353 Exp. That's a lot, and since it's Level 28 you should have no problem killing them. Be warned, they have Hypnosis and Stomp...

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Me and my friend today connected Pokewalkers and my pokemon and his pokemon appeared on the screen but nothing happend! No item, No nothing? Whats the point of linking if you gain nothing?

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Maybe a glitch in the program?Whenever I link I get an Item.try again is the best advice i could offer

Years
    im In Kanto And Ive Beat Misty, Lt.Surge , Sabrina, Erika and Koga's Daughter, but does anyone know where i can get the pokeflute cause i need to wake up the snorlax

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Maybe a glitch in the program?Whenever I link I get an Item.try again is the best advice i could offer

What Item did you get?
    And we can't, It say you cannot connect to this Trainer since you have already Linked before Or something like that :(

Back