• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    What do you mean by Portable Transporter? Are you talking as in portable outside of the game?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Dusk Balls are 4x effective on Lugia, correct?

I assume the islands = a cave.

I'm planning to use Heavy Balls - 20x Rate!

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    Does anyone know what level i should use a leaf stone on my Weepinbell? Like, when will be the best time considering levels, moves, stats and stuff?

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    Does anyone know if your total step count, watts, and your unlocked courses are lost when you reset your pokewalker using the button combination on the game? I got an new one because my original one has a big scratch on it, and you cant connect two at the same time. I was just gonna just take the faceplate off the new one and put it on the old one, but I dont have access to the right screwdriver atm so I wanted to try this first.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2024
    How do you evolve Magneton in these games ? Since it says level up in Mt Coronet and Mount Coronet isn't in Johto obv. Please tell me i dont have to trade. ~.~ lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    I'm still trying to chase Suicune but the last I saw of it was when I arrived in Vermillion City. I can't find where it's gone next. Where is it?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I don't think Yusshin understood the question! I believe the daytime hours are circa. 6 AM - 5:59 PM EDIT: Oh wait maybe shes right, but it starts getting dark at 6 PM

It starts getting dusk around 18:00, but "Night" is 20:00. My Eevee tried evolving to Espeon around 19:30 (7:30pm), so it's 19:59 max' for evolving in day-time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    If I change my ds clock to Friday, could I go catch Lapras then? Stuck for a decent water pokemon that knows ice moves since I found out I can't get a water stone for ages.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    If I change my ds clock to Friday, could I go catch Lapras then? Stuck for a decent water pokemon that knows ice moves since I found out I can't get a water stone for ages.

You can try; I tried changing my clock to fastforward the apricorn ball making process, but somehow, the game knew I fastforwarded :\ ... so it didn't work lol

Years
    ^ Yusshin, try this.

I go to Kurt's, give him Apricorns and then I save in front of him. Restart the DS/DSi and try sending your clock to 11:59 PM or 23:59, or go to :58 if you want.

Play the game again, and then wait until 12:00 AM or 00:00, and he should give you your Poke Balls. That's how you trick the game. Be sure to reset your clock though!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Will Pokemon still evolve even if they're not in the current generation, but the pre-evolved form is?

E.g. I have a Swinub that will evolve into Piloswine. Will that evolve into Mamoswine if it learns AncientPower?

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Yeah, Piloswine will evolve to Mamoswine with AncientPower, so will other pokemon like Yanma and Lickitung if you complete the requirements for their evolutions.

Back