• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ummm....

....how do you get Zapdos to appear??

On my last runthrough, I did that quest thingy, but Zapdos never appeared.

Also, when do the Elite Four get stronger?Do you battle them after you've defeated Blue/Green?Or do you have to battle Red first?

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    What's the best area to train my Pokémon from level 35-40 to 45-50? I'm having trouble because there isn't a VS Seeker, and not everyone gives their phone number.

Thanks in advance :),
    -Chris

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Have you reached Victory Road?

Wild pokemon in there are around lv.35, and the ace trainer right in front of the entrance, Jamie, has a Rapidash and Ampharos, lv.37, and is rebattleable today (friday).

Years
    WHOA NELLY!

@ Amore: You must get all 16 Gym Badges.

@ Chris: Victory Road would be your best bet.

Also, I recommend you go to Serebii or Bulbapedia to find out when some Trainers can battle you.

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Ummm....

....how do you get Zapdos to appear??

On my last runthrough, I did that quest thingy, but Zapdos never appeared.

Also, when do the Elite Four get stronger?Do you battle them after you've defeated Blue/Green?Or do you have to battle Red first?

Battle 2nd round E4 After Blue, but before Red

Years
    @ Josh: He's Ghost, so be sure to get a Ghost-type or Dark Type or get a Pursuit Raticate to beat him, because Morty. IS. TOUGH.

If you have Croconaw, I highly recommend teaching him Shadow Claw, or just stick with Bite.

Rocket Executive Josh

Rocket Executive
    Years
    Correct, it's ghost, but the leader doesn't use a Togepi evolution (if that's what you were implying).

No I meant my Togepi will be used loads and probably evolve cause it knows extrasensory, whuch is perfect on the Ghastly, Haunters and Gengars, which I'd expect them to have a lot of in there.

Thanks though.

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Correct, it's ghost, but the leader doesn't use a Togepi evolution (if that's what you were implying).
    Well no ****

Hes asking If he should use Togepi evolution....and yes feel free to use a Togepi evolution, just Watch out for Morty's Gengar. It can use "Sucker Punch" on you so watch out and bring some Extra Potions if you feel the need to.

-----------
    It Has)
    -Sucker Punch
    -Hynosis
    -Shadow Ball
    -Mean Look (I think)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Thanks for that guys!

Ummm....how do I unlock Latios (seeing as I have SoulSilver) to roam around Kanto?

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    That's from an event. You have to wait for the event to be available. I think it's the enigma crystal (?) item. thing.
    ?_____?;

Years
    Enigma Crystal works like the Eon ticket in that it lets you get the other Lati@s. HGSS is like R/S in that they already give you a Lati@s in the way described.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Only the other one is unlocked with the enigma stone, so as long as that one is in the specific game, then you can catch it via what the guy three posts above me said.

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
    I set my location as Belize

...Am I going to come to regret this?

I did it so I could trade pokemon between my Platinum and SS more easily.

Is this going to wreck up mystery gift for instance? It was a scary afterthought...

Back