• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    You get it after Battling Trainer Wesley one of the Week Siblings on Wednesday. Check Sibling house on Route 26 first.

The only house I found was one where the girl heals pokemons. I set my ds to Wednesday, I can not find Wesley.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Maybe changing the DS date prevents the day-of-the-week people from appearing? I have not tried it myself but some other things are not affected by artificially changing the date - you have to wait (or change the time to a minute or few before midnight so it changes by itself...)

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    so I just give my eevee and male snubwib to the woman inside the daycare centre? What do I do now?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • so I just give my eevee and male snubwib to the woman inside the daycare centre? What do I do now?

Make sure the Swinub is male, and if it is then just wait until the old man has an egg. You can talk to him out side the day care to see how your pokes are doing and if they have bred yet.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    ok, I have three eggs now, but they are not hatching, how much do I have to ride?

exeggutor is grass/psychic type, does that mean a bug type move will do 4x amount of damage to exeggutor?

Last edited:

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • ok, I have three eggs now, but they are not hatching, how much do I have to ride?

Depends on the Pokemon, but it shouldn't take longer than 10-15 minutes for an egg if you ride the bike constantly and don't stop. Keep in mind that having a Pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body in your party speeds up the process.

exeggutor is grass/psychic type, does that mean a bug type move will do 4x amount of damage to exeggutor?

Yes, it does.

Manaphy.10

Not Your Average Gamer
    Years
  • ok, I have three eggs now, but they are not hatching, how much do I have to ride?

In addition to Fushigidane's post, a great place to ride is up and down Goldenrod City.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Butterfree has a %5 chance of having it. And according to Bulbapedia Venomoth also has a chance, but I believe that is only for XD and Fire Red/Leaf Green.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Well Lance's team can hit the mid-70s, while the E4 are all in the 60s so that gives you an idea. It does depend on your team but you'd possibly want to be at least around the E4 levels and have healing items for Lance.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    help me, i am extremely underleveled. i have 16 badges now and my team of 6 is around average of lvl 50+. i couldn't find a good place to train and i cant even beat bruno.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • help me, i am extremely underleveled. i have 16 badges now and my team of 6 is around average of lvl 50+. i couldn't find a good place to train and i cant even beat bruno.
    Mt. Silver and Pokegear rematches (gym and regular battles) will help level up your Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    wow thanks i just found out i can rematch the same trainer or leader over and over again instead of once a day

Back