• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ❤️

Ayane102

Ayane ♥
Years
  • Hello, my name is Alice! ☺️
    I have twenty-one years old and I'm a pokemon player since I was six. I'm from Italy and I'm studying Veterinary at University.
    I'm happy to be coming into this forum and I apologize for my not perfect English. ☺️
    Hope to find a lot of new friends! ☺️ bye! ☺️

----------

Trainer Name: Ayane
    Friend Code: 0361-7308-5984
    Shiny Value: 1838
    Safari: {Fairy} Togepi, Jigglypuff, Floette (Blue)

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hi Alice! :D Welcome to PC.

Another life-long player :< I take it you started with Red/Blue? I still remember getting my Pokemon Red game for a birthday present aha.

Veterinary study sounds interesting - I did Zoology at university, but I don't think I'd be good having to make important decisions about that, I know how precious animals can be to their owners ><.

AND your English looks fantastic! I'll see you around~ *wave*

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Alice. I have no idea that we're on the same age right now haha, and don't sweat it. I'm not quite native at English as well. But I know you're getting there. And feel free to explore if you want to, and welcome to PC :) I hope we can be friends.

Ayane102

Ayane ♥
    Years
  • Magic: I started by red, you guessed it! It was my parents Christmas present, and after that I never left the pokemon world! Zoology was one of my top choices when I was at High School ☺️

Starry Windy: Ahah thank you ☺️ I hope too ☺️

Really thank you both for your welcome ☺️❤️

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Yay!! Another italian!! Welcome to PC!! Hope you enjoy your stay and please always stick with us.. Sono molto lieta di fare la sua conoscenza..!!

Ayane102

Ayane ♥
    Years
  • AeHrYo: Thank you so much ☺️ Piacere!! ☺️ Do you speak Italian well? ☺️

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • My step dad is Italian! So yeah, it's nice to meet more Italians here indeedy! Welcome, Alice! Cute name. <33

Good luck on your studies! I've heard a lot about how Veterinary studies goes, and while I think it has a lot of work, the experience is quite awarding! So yes, I do hope you'll enjoy everything, and be successful! Don't worry, we're not that picky about grammar, and we understand you fine, so, again, no worries at allll~ <33

Have a great Sunday, and cheers to a awesome stay! I'll be happy to lend you a hand around the forums if you've got any questions. :3

Ayane102

Ayane ♥
    Years
  • Dragon: Ow, you're really kind, thank you ~ ❤️

Altairis: Thank you for your welcome, good luck with your studies ❤️

AeHrYo: The sentence you write before was correct ;)

Nice to meet you all ~ ❤️

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Hey, Alice! Welcome to PC^^
    You're studying to become a vet? That's pretty awesome. I always loved animals and I wanted to become a vet myself, but they didn't offer those programs where I live and I didn't wanna go overseas to study for it, so I took car mechanic instead :P

What's the thing you like most about Pokemon? So I can tell you where to go on the forum so you can hang out there a lot :D

Ayane102

Ayane ♥
    Years
  • LilJz: Hi ☺️ lately, I'm working on competitive pokemon and I recently discovered my Shiny Value :D where can I find something about this? Thank you ❤️

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • LilJz: Hi ☺️ lately, I'm working on competitive pokemon and I recently discovered my Shiny Value :D where can I find something about this? Thank you ❤️

This here is the whole section about battling and this one is for quick battles :)

With your shiny value recently discovered I'm guessing you'll be wanting to do trades? ^^
    The Trade Shop is where people have a ton of different Pokemon to trade, so they made shops.
    This is the whole forum place for Shiny Values Eggschange, where people post their TSV :)
    And here is the Quick Trade section where people wanna do quick small trades :)

Back