• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, Allen here.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
Years
  • Hey there everyone, yup, yet another new name added into the community pool haha. I'm Allen, a long time Pokemon fan from Zimbabwe. It might be safe to say I've ticked all the main boxes as far as being a Pokemon fan goes...

Watched the anime & movies? Check.
    Played the games? Check.
    Owned some of the trading cards? Check.
    ....played the 2 B A Master CD over & over again back in the day? Check.
    Read the manga? Check.

So when you've done that, what's left? Playing the games being put out by fellow fans & going on new adventures each time. Perhaps that's the journey of a Pokemon fan come full circle, eh? Cheers :smile:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! That's a pretty wide variety you've covered there. You got a favorite series in the manga? Or a favorite movie or anime season?

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Hi there Noblejanobii, thank you for the welcome! I like the first couple of seasons of the anime, right up to when Ash & the gang left for Cianwood City. Unfortunately I missed out on the rest of the anime because over here it was aired on a foreign channel & we lost access to that channel. That Pokemon Origins mini series, I'll give a shout out to that one (why couldn't Ash be more like Red??). In the manga I enjoyed the series that covered the Gen 1 to 3 games, because those are the games I have more attachment to than later generations, as great as those later games were. What about you? What's your story in the world of Pokemon?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Allen! Glad you decided to join the forums! It certainly sounds like you've got all your bases covered as far as being a Pokémon superfan goes! I haven't heard the phrase 2BAMaster in a long, long time lol.

If you ever have any questions about the forum or just want to chat feel free to reach out to me! :)

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • What's up Cristian, from one new guy to another, welcome to the forums!

Thank you Fairy, I will definitely do that. Yeah, I was still an early fan of Pokemon when I got that CD so you can imagine haha. Those were the days :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Nice to always meet a fellow fan~ You seem like a big fan of the franchise too! Very admirable! You'll be a lovely addition to our PC family! But yeah, things are set to continue, so i hope we all continue to be fans together! Have a great stay, and a lovely day~!

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Hi there OtakuKay & Dragon! Thank you for that, what can I say, there's always something cool to discover in the world of Pokemon, whether in the older generations or the current one :) that keeps us around as fans. Enjoy your day as well.

Years
  • Hi Allen! Yas PC is great for this type of things, lots to do as far as discussion and fangames. Definitely lots to discover in the Pokémon world too, that's why I've been going strong for over 20 years now. \o/ See you around!

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Hi Allen! Yas PC is great for this type of things, lots to do as far as discussion and fangames. Definitely lots to discover in the Pokémon world too, that's why I've been going strong for over 20 years now. \o/ See you around!

Thank you Sheep :D from one old school fan to another!

Stumpy.

[b][i][color=#330033][font="Lobster Two]The Lone P
    Years
  • Greetings, Allen, and welcome to the PC!

I hope you enjoy your time here ^-^, feel free to look around; there's probably many sub-forums that you may be interested in posting in xP

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Hey jameslofton & Stumpy, how's it going? :) I'm taking my time since there's so much happening here lol a lot to take in, thank you. So far so good :D

Back