• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi~ cx

NyxAbsol

Kyudoka
    Years
    So, I'm NyxAbsol, and I'm new. You can call me Nyxie, Nyx, or Kyubey-sama--- whatever floats your boat. I'm //sorta// well-known on Wattpad for my Pokemon fanfiction, and I also have a FF.net account as well. ^-^ I hope to make new friends here and post fanfictions!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Nyx, welcome to PC! We have a cool fanfiction section here; I've been working on a fic myself! I have a lot of ideas down and have a lot written but still need to do a lot of editing.

Years
    Awesome to meet you as well Nyx! Hopefully all is going well.

I presume you're mainly here for the Fanfiction & Writing section since you are known for being a skilled writer, and I'm sure your skills will be well-received here as well with our fanfic community. That's the main section you're likely interested in, but there's a lot of other discussions around the community that you can take part in so see what else catches your attention.

That said, good luck with your fanfics and we hope to see more of your work on show for fellow members. See you around, and I hope you enjoy the community!

Years
    I really need to start writing more Pokémon fics. =( But alas work and other hobbies/responsibilities all too often get in the way haha. Awesome that you've already posted in the writing forum, the more participants we have there the better right?? And big welcome to the forum, Nyx! :D

Hope you'll continue to log in and will be sure to let us know if you need anything. We're all pretty friendly here - cheers.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to meet you. Hope you have a good time here. See you around.

Back