• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi cyberboy300

Years
    I've already had a time or two when someone in real life called me by an online name that I went by at the time, and I ended up responding without really batting an eye, so...

Honestly? It probably wouldn't even be that odd for me. I know there are times when people calling me by my actual name seems weird, so. :P As long as I know it's a name that's referring to me, then I'll probably just continue on like normal.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Oh gosh...

Everyone is hating on the numbers! It would be really weird, but I have a feeling everyone would just shorten it to Slayr. However, I'd be much more inclined to use this little guy:
    Hi cyberboy300

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That would be great if my real name was Everlark. It's pretty. I'd be fine with my previous username, Sydian, as well. People always call me Syd/Sydian here anyway, despite my name change. It wouldn't be a difficult adjustment. :P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    As a Lilith, everyone would hide from me, the demoness, the seductress, the temptress, the siren... Not that anyone ever approaches me.

If someone calls me blade in real life, I'd respond merrily since it's stuck to me that much, but blade is a cute girl name anyway...!

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I get called by my forum name (Azire) and my real name. Mostly because I've used Azire since the FIRST Diablo game. Diablo 2, StarCraft, RuneScape etc. It's also my nickname in Y with my regular name being my real name. After chatting on Skype and chatrooms I've gotten used to being called Azire. It's especially funny when you meet somebody in real life after originally meeting in a place like this. When you're out in public and somebody calls you that people think it's weird. Some people actually call me Kirk here on the forums but that's probably because of my signature.

Back