• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi cyberboy300

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Alright, so let's say by some strange phenomenon, your identity in real life was the username you have on PC. Like, for me, instead of Dipu, I would be known as Dakota in real life. How different would things be for you? Any particularly funny or horrific things come to mind happening? I know that if I were called cyberboy300 everyday... well, it'd be strange to say the least. Think you could manage with the swap?

Years
    On a more serious note, if I were to go by Terabyte (which is an alt of mine), I'd imagine that people would think of me as a hard drive and I'd be in charge of their storage -_- smh

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Well for me, nothing would really change :P
    I'm in the same boat lmao. But, EternallyAnna wouldn't be that bad either. It'd be like a first and middle name. I could go by my middle name then. :P

It wouldn't be so strange if everyone was affected tbh. And a lot of them would be like nicknames. But for those with numbers or unpronounceable names I guess it would be weird.

Years
    I'm honestly not sure what life would be life if my PC name were to be known to the public XD It'd be too long a name I guess, so people I'm assuming could refer to me as Vanille? If that's how it would be, I actually wouldn't mind :P Better than my current real name at least.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I dunno if it would be awkward, but I wouldn't mind being called AirSabin Bubblun in real life, so I don't think much would change.

Yukari

I would have a bada*s name. :P I honestly wouldn't mind being Known as Orpheus In real life. I mean it's a really cool name anyway. :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    AWsquared would be such an odd name. XD Though at least it don't have any number of or anything. AW could be a nickname since it's just my initials in real life.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I actually wouldn't mind being called Nymphadora, honestly. I like this name. :] Wouldn't mind being referred to as Perdition Haze, either (my previous username). It'd be pretty cool.

Years
    I wouldn't mind being called Hikamaru even outside of PC and in the real world, because well it's a pretty cool name and I wonder if most people even know it's a portmanteau of "Hikari" and "Mijumaru".

It does have a nice ring to it, way better than my previous name because numbers never really looked that great in the first place.

Years
    I'd be a cute little sheep and would not mind! Though of course that'd be pretty awkward, but.. yanno, things could be a lot worse, haha. Moreso if my username had numbers in it.

Was considering changing usernames to my real name at one point though and if that had went through then nothing would change at all. :')

Years
    "How are you, xXxQU1CK5C0P3RxXx?"
    Can you imagine?

Knormageddon would be easy enough, I think. Not many people can pronounce it (it's kih/kuh-nor, but some people read it as 'nore' (like 'know', but the 'w' is an 'r'))

I usually just go with Knor too, which is just a mispronunciation of my real name, Connor. Not too much of a difference ;D

Aello

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I wouldn't even notice tbh. I used to play World of Warcraft and I currently play Pathfinder, so various people that I know already call me by one or the other character's name even speaking face to face.

Back