• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!!

drifl00n

drifloon master
Years
  • I am drifl00n. As you can already tell Drifloon is my favorite pokemon. Dont worry I have other favorites too ^_^, but if i listed them all you guys would be here all day.
    I probably posted a newbie thread on here, but I haven't been on in a month. I am 20 years old and I live in Pennsylvania. I liked pokemon since i was about the age of 6. My favorite pokemon games would have to be yellow and crystal. I was over at Serebii, but no offence if some of you are on there but alot of the people on there are pretty rude and lash out on you for having an opinion, but hey its the internet. I'm very nice and I'm very opinionated. I love making new friends and talking to people so come talk to me or add me. I would love to talk to you all ^_^

Last edited:

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
  • serebii is so like that -.-. That's why i left but i'm still friends with a few heh. Welcome to PC mate. Have fun.

PS:: You can tell my favourite pokemon also just by looking lol.

drifl00n

drifloon master
    Years
  • you are exactly right CHG-Swampert. Most of them, mainly the veterans, act like they are better than everyone else because they have been on there so much longer and think they have "authority." Most of them have treated the new people like garbage. Thank you very much though :]

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    hey there drifl00n. very clever username. if u need any friends send me a friend request.

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • Serebii is like that? :O

Well, I like Drifloon a lot too!! It's so funny and cool XD
    Although Drifblim is kinda ugly for me :/

Well, hope you have a good stay here! Have fun!

Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity drifl00n, I hope enjoy your stay.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
    Nice thread tags by the way.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to the Community!
    Everyone here is very very friendly, so don't worry.
    I really like Drifloon too, hit me up with a VM and we can talk sometime.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, yeah Serebii is a little... eeeh. >_>
    I don't go there too much, but I'm bias, because I found this place first. xD;

Welcome to the forums!

drifl00n

drifloon master
    Years
  • Haha, yeah Serebii is a little... eeeh. >_>
    I don't go there too much, but I'm bias, because I found this place first. xD;

Welcome to the forums!
    I remember when i joined Serebii. There was a thread on remakes. I just posted my own opinion saying that it would be cool if nintendo came out with a remake of GSC. And this kid, like....flipped out saying i act like i was the first person that thought of it blahblah, and he was a veteran of the site. Then this other kid says to me think of it as hazing? umm o_~ hahahaha okay then? But thank you very much :]

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcome to PC! Yeah, I agree. Serebii is harsh ._. I've been there once...
    Well, have fun! :3

Vie

Years
  • Oh, welcome to PC =D I hope you stay active and enjoy beeing here. and don't worry, finding friends here is like baking a cake.
    see you around

Back