• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone

Years
    Hey Everyone, my name is Goldbat and well I like pokemon. I just wanted to fly by and say hi to everyone. I hope that you have a lot of great games here that I can play!

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
    Hey Goldbat great to see that you joined the community. Also yes we do have great games here. Check out the progressing hacks sections and the hacks showcase section.

The ROM Hacking section is right here! That's where you can find the progressing hacks and hacks showcase among other things. It's a great place. (= Welcome, Goldbat!

What do you like most about Pokemon? How long have you been playing? I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 8 years old and still adore it tons today. You can discuss everything here from all the games to joining Pokemon-related clubs and all these other neat little things. :D If you're ever stuck and not sure where to post for specific things you're welcome to give a staff member a call; we're the guys with blue, orange, and red names so we're quite easy to find.

Enjoy your time here and hope to see you flying about the forum and posting a lot, haha. Be sure to stick around as you'll quite definitely enjoy it here.

Years
    Heya Goldbat, welcome and it's so nice to meet you! Gotta say, going by your username that Golbat is your fave Pokemon? It's pretty much the most underappreciated member of the Zubat line, as is the case for most middle stage Pokemon.

If you were looking for the ROM Hacking section, Sheep's got that covered for you. No surprise you were looking for that section because it's the most active section here given how popular our ROM hacking community is, and if you're looking for some hacks to play you should check out the Hacks Showcase over there and see what catches your eye.

Aside from that, there's more to PC so do take time to explore the other parts of the community as well, and even though the long-awaited Ruby and Sapphire remakes were finally announced today and everyone's gone all crazy as a result, I'm sure you can stay active here and make new friends. I'm always happy to chat, so leave me a visitor message or you can ask a staff member if you need any assistance. Have fun and I'll see you Goldbat!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi sheep and hikamaru! Yes, goldbat is my favorite pokemon. I have been a pokemon fan for a long time now since generation one that started on a long car ride (in the back seat) from kentucky to florida on a vacation. Originally I got up to the point where you had to hop off the edge in the burned out pokemon mansion. But for some reason I got confused and I gave up for a little bit. I kind of kept my pokemon addiction to myself because where I came from pokemon fans were made fun of and yugioh was the top thing. Other then that I cant really decide what my favorite pokemon generation is. I like generation one and two probably more than x and y, but I still play x and y a lot.

Oh I cannot believe ruby and sapphire are coming back. (does that mean my pokemon are going back to ruby and sapphire if I am able to tranfer them?)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohh your avatar is from Pokemon Blue/Red, right (or maybe Green)? Hehe, I used to think that Golbat was a weird pokemon, but Zubat on the other hand, uuuuugh it was annnoying to find a wild one every 5 seconds in Mt.Moon or the Rock Tunnel, but nowadays I don't mind as much! The Zubat family are quite interesting. :3

I think I got interested in Pokemon after watching one episode of the pokemon anime; got very hooked! The games were awesome to pick up too; they were fun, even to this day! Mmm, I can see what you mean about Gen 1 and 2. Sometimes oldies are quite the goldies, y'know? I really enjoy playing HeartGold and SoulSilver for Gen 2 remakes - sooo many G/S/C memories, glee~ By the way, you know about the Gen 3 announcements, right? Suuuper hyped about those games! Hope you check em' out too!

Mmm, I don't think you'll be able to transfer any of your GBA pokemon from there over to those games, unless you transferred them towards a regular DS over to Pokemon Pearl, Diamond, and Platinum, and then transfer the pokemon from -those- games over to the Pokemon bank on the 3DS, where you'll be able to access the Pokemon Transport System from there, over to the R/S remakes. Hopefully they'll have the functionality of using Pokemon Bank! <3

Anyways, have a lovely time, and have yourself a good night! Cheers, and hope to see you again soon! Send me a message if you need anything! :3

Back