• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!!

Years
  • Hello my name is Antoni and i'm from Barcelona (Spain).

I'm student of economics at the university and i like to waste my free time playing Pokemon.

I'm here to know more about that game (Omega Ruby), meet new friends and play with them.

Sorry for my english :P

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Economics, eh? Pretty interesting subject! I did a little (well, actually it was an awful lot all things considered) economics as a part of my Accounting degree, and I found the concepts interesting...I just didn't care for the lecturers who taught it! Are you hoping to go into business once you've graduated? :3

Our ORAS board sounds like it'd be just the place for you! I'd recommend checking it out when you get the chance; it'll give you all the info you need and more! If you can't find the answers you're looking for, there is always the Q&A topic there as well; we'd be happy to help you! Are you getting the games for Christmas, or have you been playing for a while now?~

Anyways, if you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nice to meet you, Antoni! I'm Dragon! It's very nice to have you here on The PokéCommunity forums today~! Aw, and don't worry, your English is fine to me! :3

Ah, good luck on all your studies! I took an economics course one time and it seemed pretty interesting! Ah, but yeah, our ORAS board will be sure to assist you with any questions you have about the game, as long as you ask them in our quick questions board. We also have ORAS related discussions there too, so, you'll know where to go for that as well. <33

Cheers, have a great stay, and a lovely holiday! Check out the helpful links thread if you wanna know how to get started and such, and I hope we'll meet up again soon~!

Years
  • And a big hello from me too! The name's Hikamaru, and it's nice to meet you Antoni!

Like the others said, you'll definitely want to visit the OR/AS board which has all the cool discussions about the new games that are worth checking out. I'll be playing the games later this week which will be awesome, given Hoenn was the first region I played the games in so returning to all those memories will be a truly amazing thing to see.

Also, no need to worry about your language, it looks perfectly okay to me! Have a great time with us and don't hesitate to leave a visitor message if you want to talk. And have a happy holidays as well!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Heh Pokemon is the best time waster. n~n;; That's what I love to play in my spare time as well, to the point where I neglect other games. Oops? Just so hard to resist. Welcome to PokeCommunity, Antoni, and it's great to meet you.

Oof university is a pain. I just graduated recently so I can understand the stress and such that comes from it, hence why I'm so insanely happy to be done. Majored in Communications and Graphic Design. No more papers or projects... or tests! Wahoo.

And it's great that you're into ORAS as they're very good games. Many people stop by here looking to discuss them as well as trade and battle so you're in a great place. :) Don't be afraid to ask away if you're ever confused here and have a fantastic stay!

Back