• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2015
    Good morning to all of you, my name is Davide, i'm an Italian boy and i live in Rome, basically i'm here for the hacked pokemon roms but i'm discovering all the different sections of this forum and i'm loving it.
    It will be a pleasure to stay here with all of you, bb and have a really nice day :D

Years
    It's like really early Friday morning for me, but hey it's awesome to meet you Davide!

I actually had Italian lessons at school once and you have to admit the food from over there is great, such as pizza and pasta which always have so many flavours to taste so I bet you could say I enjoy the Italian food culture here. A lot of users join for ROM hacks here on PC but awesome to hear you have found interest in more than just the hacking department, because I like varied tastes and it's nice to branch out.

Hopefully you do stay here for a long time, because it'd make us sad if you were to disappear so suddenly. That said, I'll be sure to catch you again very soon.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Benvenuto, Pascubs! Abito a Milano per quattro mesi. Studied at Cattolica.

My Italian's a bit rusty, it's been a couple years since I lived in Milan, though I'm sad to report I never made it to Rome (I was sick that week after hiking the Alps). I'm planning on visiting Rome in March. Anyway: It's great to have you here! I'm sure you'll be welcome anywhere you post, if the hacks don't consume you entirely. ;)

Ciao ciao

Glad you're loving the forum because we do have a lot to offer here. c; Welcome and great meeting you, Davide! Hacks are wonderful and bring many people to PC so you're not alone in loving them for sure. =) I started out addicted to the old ROMs like Shiny Gold and Brown so they'll always be special even if I don't play as often nowadays (laziness bleh).

Enjoy and let me know if you'd like to chat!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    And good evening to you; welcome! I loved visiting Rome; it's a really nice place! Really, the atmosphere is fantastic and the food is lovely! Love to visit there again sometime! I'm glad that you're visiting and enjoying our sections, and I hope that you're looking forward to new stuff coming soon~!

Have a nice day yourself, and don't hesitate on PMing or VMing any staff member, including myself, if you have any questions or concerns about the forums. Have a waaaailord of a stay. <33

Back