• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

Niccia

Chocolate Witch
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    Hi! My name is Niccia, but you can call me Nin.
    I'm a ralley timid person, and I've been wondering about joining the community for a long time.
    I love pokemon, my favourite pokemon is glaceon, but I like the whole Eevee line.
    I spend most of my time studying and drawing, in my spare time I play videogames and watch anime.

Well that's my short introduction, nice to meet you all. I hope we will get along.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey Nin welcome to the community!
    I'm sure youll have a blast here since everyones super friendly and nice and all
    (also we share the same fav poke so thats kinda cool)
    Spoiler:

Studying is boring and all but vg's, drawing and anime sound fun haha.
    Anyways nice meeting you ^-^

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Hello and welcome! I am also a fan of Glaceon, it's my favorite ice type Pokemon. :D

As far as the timidness goes, don't worry that accounts for most of us. XD

Last edited:

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Hiya Nin! Loving the avatar.. Mesprit's a cutie. *-* Super glad you finally decided to pop in and join the forums, a big welcome to you! ♥ Awesome you're a fan of the Eevee line too. How come you like those cuties? And why Glaceon in particular? :'3
    Aah you draw? I do too hehe. Perhaps you might be interested in sharing your drawings in the Art & Design forum? What sorts of video games do you play and what anime do you watch, if you don't mind me asking? ;w; There's forums for Anime & Manga and Video Games on PC too, perhaps you could discuss some of your favourites there! ♥

Have a fun stay and feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat. See you around! :]

Niccia

Chocolate Witch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    Hiya Nin! Loving the avatar.. Mesprit's a cutie. *-* Super glad you finally decided to pop in and join the forums, a big welcome to you! ♥ Awesome you're a fan of the Eevee line too. How come you like those cuties? And why Glaceon in particular? :'3
    Aah you draw? I do too hehe. Perhaps you might be interested in sharing your drawings in the Art & Design forum? What sorts of video games do you play and what anime do you watch, if you don't mind me asking? ;w; There's forums for and Video Games on PC too, perhaps you could discuss some of your favourites there! ♥

Have a fun stay and feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat. See you around! :]

Thanks, the people here seems to be very friendly.
    I will answer your questions; I like every cute pokemon, or at least those who I consider cute (to me Volcarona is the most cute bug ever), so the Eevee line is my little obsesion, I got tons of plushies, Glaceon is very special to me, I love the ice type and its desing really appeals to me.
    My drawing are nothing special but I will share them, thanks for encouraging me.
    I enjoy playing RPGs and the Touhou series. About anime, I love shoujos, and read lots of shoujo manga too.

That's all, I think.
    See you around!

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • Hi! My name is Niccia, but you can call me Nin.
    I'm a ralley timid person, and I've been wondering about joining the community for a long time.
    I love pokemon, my favourite pokemon is glaceon, but I like the whole Eevee line.
    I spend most of my time studying and drawing, in my spare time I play videogames and watch anime.

Well that's my short introduction, nice to meet you all. I hope we will get along.

Hello there Niccia! It is really nice to meet you. C: I hope you enjoy your time here and what not. Also, great taste in Eeveelutions by the way, Glaceon is such a cutie. <3

Anyways hope to see you around the forums and what not. :D

Years
  • Heya Nin! Welcome to PC! The Eeveelutions are my absolute favorite evolutionary line (and Flareon is my favorite Pokemon overall), so I'm sure we'll get along just fine! :P Do you know what starter Pokemon you want for Sun and Moon? I imagine it would be quite a difficult decision for you since they all can be considered cute Pokemon. I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to drop a message or a Skype add if you'd like to chat!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello Nin and nice to meet you!
    I've actually joined the forums not so long ago, and I happen to like Glaceon as well - it's my favourite Eeveelution - but I never got the chance of using it in a game, outside of the Battle Factory...
    Anyways, see you around the forums!

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • Ohai Nin and welcome to the PC forums.
    I love your Kokoro avatar btw, it's always nice to see a fellow Touhou fan.

The Eevee line is really nice. Even though I've rarely used them before. I am considering doing a playthrough with just Eevees as starters though to get an entire Eeveelution team in the end.

We have an art section here in case you want to share your art.

Either way, I hope you'll have a great time here on the forums~

Back