• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am Ladymeganium

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Hi I am Ladymeganium and I am kind of new to this site . I thought what better way to introduce myself than to say hi :) .

I love pokemon and similar games like it . I been a gamer for a very long time and pokemon is what got me into gaming .

My favorite color is pink . My favorite regular pokemon is Meganium. My favorite legend has to be Celebi .

Well I hope that tells you all about myself . See ya ~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi I am Ladymeganium and I am kind of new to this site . I thought what better way to introduce myself than to say hi :) .

I love pokemon and similar games like it . I been a gamer for a very long time and pokemon is what got me into gaming .

My favorite color is pink . My favorite regular pokemon is Meganium. My favorite legend has to be Celebi .

Well I hope that tells you all about myself . See ya ~
    Welcome to the forums! That's right, definitely the best way :D So you've been playing pokémon since you were younger?

Celebi is one of my favs too <33 Best tiny legendary imo! So cute.

Hope to see you around c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Your username caught my eye. xD You MUST be a Meganium fan, aren't ya? Meganium is my all-time favorite Pokemon. PokeCommunity seriously needs more Meganium fans. <3

Welcome to PC, girly. :3 Enjoy your stay, and be sure to inquire with the staff with any questions or concerns, alright? :3

Years
    Welcome Lady M! Although I've used all types of starters, grass types have a special place in my heart. I still remember a particularly epic run of Gold version with Meganium. Good times.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    aww thanks!

Good to have you on the forums!

But please do avoid bumping threads that are more than a month old next time here, mmkay? You're more than welcome to make a new thread for yourself in that regard! Or, feel free to announce your change in the Leave/Return/Account Switch thread.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Sorry I didn't know that. I suffer a loss in the family ....and my school has kept me busy. I mean I honestly didn't think and almost I have a tendency to forget things due to a learning disability.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Sorry I didn't know that. I suffer a loss in the family ....and my school has kept me busy. I mean I honestly didn't think and almost I have a tendency to forget things due to a learning disability.

It's okay, no biggie! Just try and remember that for next time. :]

If you're unclear about anything around the forums, feel free to ask me anytime. ^^

Back