• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm AquaticChikorita!

Years
    Hi! I'm AquaticChikorita!
    My favorite Pokémon type is water, and I'm a swimmer, but my favorite Pokémon is Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium... hence my name. I'm interested in Fakemon, but I'm not such a good artist. :) My first Pokémon game was HeartGold, and since then I've played White, Black 2, and X. I'm getting Alpha Sapphire when it comes out in a month. I'm also interested in ROM hacks, but I'm a newbie, and I enjoy fan fiction as well.
    I hope I can have some fun here! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    Welcome AquaticChikorita! My favorite Pokémon type is Dark, but I always choose Chikorita as my Johto starter. I really like to come up with ideas for Fakemon, but I'm also not a good artist. ROM Hacking is actually why I joined PC in the first place, but I'm a total noob. I'm actually starting a hack though, so I'm sure you can do whatever you really want. It's great to have you here on PC!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    your name attracted me because I am also a fan of the Chikorita line! My all time favorite Pokemon is Meganium. <333 Isn't it so pretty? :3 I always choose Chikorita as a starter when I play GSC and HG/SS. It's my most preferred starter. Oh! And I have a level 87 Meganium with me right now on my X. It's greeeeeat. <3

Anyways, welcome fellow fan! It's so awesome to see you around here. I'm getting both versions of ORAS next month. Because I'm just too excited! xD In the meantime you can always check out the many discussions that are just a scroll away, including ORAS, XY, and many other past generations. Even ROM Hacking since you are interested in hacking. Hopefully you find yourself in place here!

Have a great time. Be sure to read the rules, and don't hesitate to chat! I love a great chat and all. :) Have fun!~

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
    Hi! I'm AquaticChikorita!
    My favorite Pokémon type is water, and I'm a swimmer, but my favorite Pokémon is Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium... hence my name. I'm interested in Fakemon, but I'm not such a good artist. :) My first Pokémon game was HeartGold, and since then I've played White, Black 2, and X. I'm getting Alpha Sapphire when it comes out in a month. I'm also interested in ROM hacks, but I'm a newbie, and I enjoy fan fiction as well.
    I hope I can have some fun here! :D

Hey Chikorita,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Water is one of my favourite types, because it's a beast offensively and can hold it's own defensively as well. It's also one of the most used types in today's metagame, so you have a good eye! xD

Chikorita was my first HGSS starter before I went to experience GSC after that. It has a nice design, I've always been a fan of grass types too. My first game was FRLG, but it's never too late to jump into Pokemon! It's great that you're looking foward to ORAS, it promises to be a great addition to the franchise. You can also check out our Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire forum as well, to discuss about the upcoming games and to be up to date with the current information and / or leaks.

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat, I'll be more than happy to talk to you! Hope you'll stick around, and enjoy yourself! Ciao. ^^

Years
    I love Water-types as well, so you definitely got my attention there. Anyways, welcome to the forums Chikorita!

HeartGold & SoulSilver are very memorable games so kudos to you loving them! The nostalgia not only keeps old fans wanting to play but it also showcased Johto to newer fans as well. Nice to see you played every game after that, especially both the 5th Gen games. I'm a huge fan of Unova, because it had such an interesting storyline and it often broke the mould previous generations had, so that's probably why I enjoyed it.

And yeah I'm looking forward to the Hoenn remakes as well! I'll probably get both versions but Alpha Sapphire will probably be the one I'll play more of, since I do love Kyogre over Groudon, Aqua over Magma, you get it now.

As the others have said, there is so much you can do here at PC! I do look forward to seeing you around and hopefully we might be able to chat and get to know a bit more, so don't hesitate to leave me a message and get a conversation going. Have fun and do stick around.

- Hikamaru

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Well, welcome aboard! Most of the stuff you mentioned has a dedicated forum, so you will probably enjoy your stay here :)

Years
    Thank you guys so much! I already feel really welcome here. :)
    Meganium is beautiful, mine in HeartGold is on lvl. 100 and I talk to it pretty much every two steps <3 Grass types are my second-favorite type, maybe because of Meganium and Serperior (my 3rd-favorite Pokémon). I'll definitely check out the ORAS forum and the others, and well, see you guys around! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohhh water types! My favourite Water type is definitely Milotic, but pokemon like Gorebyss, Huntail, Lapras, and so on! And Kudos for starting out with HG; the game is fantastic and a wondrous remake of the G/S/C games! I was thinking of going back to it at some point, but with Pokemon Y and Pokemon ORAS, my heart is filled atm. aaaugh~ *_*

Still, it's nice to have you here! :D Welcome, welcome to PC, Chikorita! I hope you'll enjoy the forums, and yeah, Alpha Sapphire is gonna be pretty fun!
    I already pre-ordered the game but I'm thinking of grabbing Pokemon Omega Ruby too, just for the love of Gen 3, hehe. Mmm, what ROM hacks do you like playing? I enjoy playing Liquid Crystal myself. One of my favourites! I also think Ash Grey is a solid ROM hack game too, since it follows the anime, and ah, it's pretty fun to cruise through it!

And I hope you'll have fun too; lemme know if you have any questions or concerns, and I'll be happy to help out! Hope we'll talk more, and have an amazing time, dear. <33

Back