• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA hi im inky love me xo

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hi I'm Inky I'm cool ask me a question please thanks I crave attention

Years
    hey
    hi im inky love me xo

what r ur weekend plans

Years
    totally epic weekend plans
    hi im inky love me xo

if you were an anthropomorphic cat who already died and was hoping to be chosen to be reincarnated into a new life what would you do to stand out from all of the other cats (assume the rest of the cats are regulars in #general)? what kind of song would you sing?

Inky

Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    totally epic weekend plans
    hi im inky love me xo

if you were an anthropomorphic cat who already died and was hoping to be chosen to be reincarnated into a new life what would you do to stand out from all of the other cats (assume the rest of the cats are regulars in #general)? what kind of song would you sing?
    That's an interesting question Tyler. I'm thinking in this instance I would sing a song about memories, all alone in the moonlight, so I can smile at the old days - I was beautiful then - and remember the time I knew what happiness was, before I was an anthropomorphic cat surrounded by the other cat regulars in #general who would be making my cat life completely miserable, and let the memory live again as I sink into a never ending cat depression

Years
    what did you name your island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons? Who were your first two villagers? Who did you have living on your island the last time you played it? Bonus if you have screenshots

Years
    not a question, but this is probably the most you've ever posted in the forums in one day Inky. i'm proud of you.

Inky

Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    what did you name your island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons? Who were your first two villagers? Who did you have living on your island the last time you played it? Bonus if you have screenshots

I'm pretty sure I named it Turtle because I'm
    not good at making things and having thought about it for like two minutes I'd become bored of trying to come up with a name... my first two villagers were Hamlet and Agnes, I'd have to double check who was there before I stopped but I know Rodeo, Mathilde and Marshal were there :femme:

not a question, but this is probably the most you've ever posted in the forums in one day Inky. i'm proud of you.
    Yeah it's kinda radical maybe I'll never post again

here's a follow-up question for inky: how do u feel knowing that we stan u
    Pretty great tbh 🥺

Years
    you have an unlimited budget and you can cast ANYONE you want.

you're in charge of Disney's next live action Villain Origin Story (think Maleificent or Cruella) - what story would you adapt? Any ideas for casting? What would your twists be? how would you make them sympathetic?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Legit question; are you actually into Cats the musical?

Back