• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm Momo-kun!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi! I'm Momo-kun!
    I like meeting new friends. Hope that I'll make new friends soon.
    Welcome to PC, momo! It's rather easy to make friends here, if you find people with the same interests as you. Or sometimes you can bond over absolutely nothing other than both of you being really nice friendly people even :D I hope you'll find that if you post around in threads~ See you around!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    Hi Momo, I am CHARMANGEMI and I am also new, and know what it feels like to be the new kid and lonely. I'm convinced that we will make it through...together.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    It's nice meeting you too. <33

Are you having fun here on PC so far? Don't be shy on exploring! We've got a lot of stuff, discussions, events, and the like. I'm more than happy to assist you with anything too; all you need to do is contact me anytime~!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi Momo! Welcome to PC. You can always send me a message if you'd like to chat. I love making new friends as well. Will you be getting Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon? Maybe even both?

If you need any help, or just fancy a chat, I'm always here! Enjoy yourself :D

Back