• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi people Im new to pokecommunity

Tobi-chan

I love Tobi!!!!!!
    Years
    Hi people i have just signed up to pokecommunity and i wanted to say hello to everybody...... anyways i hope i can make some good friends, and have lots of fun.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Aloha Tobi-Chan! Welcome to the community. I've noticed your avatar and it really is amusing seeing that thing move left to right lol.

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    Hi Tobi-Chan!
    You'll find this place is quite friendly. Have a good time here, and VM/PM me if you need something ;)

Bye!

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    hiya welcome to PC. ur sure to find some good friends here and have alot of fun.....

.....hahah it doesnt stop swaying left and right!! :D (i dont know why thats so amusing lol)

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    hi and welcome. wow... nice avatar! *eyes follow its movement*
    im amused easily. lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm pretty sure you'll make lots of friends here :3

We're friendly and we don;t bite ;3

Have fun here and read the rules! :3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    omfg. Tobiii. <3

xD I love the avatar!

Welcome to the forums, Tobi-chan.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Al! Why hello there Tobi-Chan! My name is Fire Eagle and welcome to the community. By the way, I love how your avatar waggles like that.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Hi there! I'm sure you're gonna have fun here in PC!
    BTW, I love your avatar. It keeps on moving to the left and to the right. ^^

Years
    This makes the third time I've seen you people rattle on about someones avatar. It really goes to show that you have nothing of value to say to the newcomer.

@Original Poster
    I think that by the looks of it, you have a very warm welcome. I know you will stay here for a good while, so while you're at it, check out all the skins the board administrator has installed. Simply click on the Smeargle in the very bottom left hand corner to get a quick preview.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the Community, Tobi-chan. ^^

Be sure to have a look at the rules, and the Stickies in each section.
    Hope you have fun while you're here. I'm sure you'll meet plenty of nice people around the Community to talk to. ^^

Back