• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Pokecommunity:)

Years
  • Hey there, it's great to see that you've joined us! I'm Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you. Feel free to tell us about yourself a little more as we like to get our new members more. :) Do you perhaps have a favorite Pokémon? What brought you here to our forums? Feel free to let us know :D

Anyways, hope to see you around~~ have fun, okay? ^^ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you want to chat or to just say hi!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there. Nice to meet you. I hope you will enjoy your time here. Feel free to leave a message on my profile. I'll reply back as soon as I can. See you later.

Years
  • Another Indian I see... I've seen a lot of them joining lately, and hey welcome aboard! Cool name if I say so myself.

That said, is there any reason as to why you joined today? I know most join for Pokemon discussions, or to make new friends or something, but it's always nice to see what people come here for since it's so much more fun hearing what has drawn them in.

I do hope you have a great time enjoying PC, and do visit my profile if you want to talk!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi Pokecommunity:)

Of course we're always ready to help you out anytime you need it! Contact us at anytime, and we'll help you out to the best of our abilities! So yes, welcome to the forums and it's a pleasure to meet you! I hope we'll learn more about you soon; but still, take care and have a blast. ^^

Back